Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 11-20-2006, 05:04 AM   #21
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Aww, man! Someone beat me to it! I had an eppy idea simmilar to that. Except it's about Wilt getting sick, and is not allowed to help out anyone until Wilt gets well again. Dispite this, he is ending up sneaking out of bed to find someone to help. But with every time he tries, he's always caught by somebody, whom then orders him back to bed. Poor Wilt. He just wants to HELP!

Being sick and being someone like Wilt, being sick would SUCK. XDD
Aw man if Wilt were sick I'd be the first to take care of him all day until he was better. ::sighs with a grin::

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:29 PM   #22
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Aww, thank you! Should I post it, then? (This made-up episode is Pre-Goo)
Sure you can! It can't hurt, will it?
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 06:44 AM   #23
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Ok, you asked for it...XD

Sickness is Booming

Title Card Sound: Wilt's shoes squeaking

Wilt wakes up one day, feeling a little...off. He's tired, he won't eat, heck, he doesn't even feel up to sports today, which is totally out-of-character. He hears everyone say that he has turned into an unusual color...and it's not the lighting...The next day it's worse (and yes, more noticeable) , Wilt is not feeling well.

Bloo is freaked out when he sees Wilt's face the next day, muttering something about something from a horror movie. (If you want to keep your lunch I shouldn't tell you) Wilt doesn't seem to notice how freakish he looks than normally (no pun intended), until Frankie makes him look through a mirror. Hoo boy.

Once sent to bed, (Bloo let him borrow the bunk) Wilt just doesn't seem to want to stay there, despite his sleepiness. He finds himself leaving the room a lot, wanting to help someone, that would be in-character, would it? Through all his tries, Frankie (or someone else) finds him and immediately sends/forces him back to bed. The poor guy. Will Wilt get away with helping someone? If so, who? When will his cold go away? Does Goo come along? (NO)

Notes:
Wilt is almost as pale as Bloo when he's sick.
This plot line is possibly the most stupid there's ever been.
Frankie ends up tying a harness onto Wilt, attached to a dog leash for his bathroom brakes.
Eduardo and Mac are absent in this episode.
"Sickness is Booming" is a pun of the phrase "Business is Booming"

Running Gag:
Bloo calling Wilt "Frankenstein", then calling him a dog

Quotes:

1.) Bloo: WHOA! You look like you got hit by a train!
Wilt: What?

2.) Mr. Herriman: -Master Wilt shall be prohibited from any helping, sporting, grinning, spinning, apologizing, and anything else that makes him in-character until he is well again.
Frankie: He can't even SMILE?
Bloo: *outside office* *sniggering*
Mr. Herriman: Why, of course he can.
Wilt: *raising hand* Am I...grounded?

3.) Wilt: *sighing as Frankie hooks a dog leash to his harness* I'm sorry, Frankie, but do we really need to-
Frankie: Yes.
Wilt: EVERY...time?
Frankie: Yes.
Bloo: *laughing* Wilt's a DOG!

Credits:
Frankie is reading Wilt to sleep. Bloo at first doesn't believe in the "falling asleep by story" trick, but is snoring with his face and body on the floor by the time Frankie reads one page. Frankie snickers triumphantly and says, "Do you believe NOW?"

Last edited by antgirl1; 11-23-2006 at 07:47 AM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 03:51 PM   #24
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend

You sure about it? I like the plot! It's almost hilarious! Especially of Bloo calling Wilt "Frankenstien"or "a dog"! XD
Old 11-22-2006, 07:10 AM   #25
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Here's two more!
Pay-back:
When Frankie breaks her legs after being piled up with chores the whole house treats to her every will. But after a couple months Bloo becomes suspiiiiicous! Frankie is also suspiiiicous of why Herriman is so nice to her now.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Invaders:
A cross-over with Zim. There'll probally be a sequel w/ other shows I'm crossing over with Zim. I haven't really done a Zim story yet, but working on one. No idea where to post my Zim ones, they may be posted in the "Every-thing else" section here.

Oh yeah the "ILF" sounds boring but will be funny....& Frankie filled!

Last edited by Invader Bloo; 11-22-2006 at 08:48 AM.
Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:29 AM   #26
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I'd had a fanfic idea of Wilt injuring his foot, and you know that foot injuries are slow to heal anyway, and made worse by not staying OFF the injured foot. Of course, keeping Wilt off his feet, and therefore unable to help anyone, would be an unenviable task for anybody, and it's going to be made worse by Wilt's high level of gameness-refusal to give up or accept weakness. He strikes me as the sort who, if sick or otherwise stricken with something serious, will still carry on as resolutely as possible, acting as though nothing is wrong, until he's practically got one foot in the cemetary and the other is slipping! Getting him to go to a hospital would like, require and act of Congress, NOT because he's a chicken(he's anything but), but because it would impose on someone else to have to take him, and given his past, he probably figures, too, that he's already met his "quota" of syringes, IV's, X-rays, bedpans, catheters, and Heaven forbid-hospital FOOD!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:11 AM   #27
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Heaven forbid-hospital FOOD!

pitbulllady
It really depends on the diet you're given. Hospital food can't be THAT bad...

Last edited by antgirl1; 11-22-2006 at 10:11 AM.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:52 AM   #28
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend

Quote:
It really depends on the diet you're given. Hospital food can't be THAT bad...
She's right... I've been to the hospitals (to visit dad or grandpa, etc.) and I sometimes have hospital food, and it ain't so bad.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:38 PM   #29
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
She's right... I've been to the hospitals (to visit dad or grandpa, etc.) and I sometimes have hospital food, and it ain't so bad.
The food that they serve visitors and the food that they serve patients are two different ballgames, and I've been in both situations. The food that people can go get in the hospital cafeteria is actually really good, and cheap, too(at our hospital, anyway), to the extent that I will eat there if I'm in town just for the heck of it, even if I don't know anyone who's a patient there. HOWEVER, the food I've been served while *I* was a patient...let's just say I don't think any of my dogs would touch that stuff! Plus, there's this rubber Jell-O with every meal.

Even now, years and years after his injuries, Wilt probably won't get within 15 feet of a bowl of Jell-O!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:41 PM   #30
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Well, ok. Then, I hope I don't become a paitent! XD