Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2006, 08:51 PM   #1
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Default Hoodies

Since this isn't *official* Foster's merch, I decided to put it here.

I am excited because I was inspired by the official Bloo hoodie at the CN store! It irritated me that they don't have hoodies of the other characters, so I (being pretty good at a sewing machine and doing transfers) have decided to make unofficial hoodies of Wilt and Eduardo.

The Eduardo one will be purple and will be designed similarly to the Bloo one, what with Eduardo being on the back with his name, but the hood... now THAT will be cuter than cute. I am probably going to make two plushy horns and sew them on the hood! Eduardo is cute but isn't necessarily my favorite, and it would be selfish to keep it for myself, so I may end up giving it to my friend (who loves Eduardo).

The Wilt one (of course) will be red and the back will be like the Eduardo and Bloo ones. This one was a little more difficult to think up because I didn't want anything on the hood, so I believe I'm going to transfer a blue number 1 on the front and transfer black stitches on the upper left arm. This one I'm keeping alllllll to myself. Nobody's going to touch it but me!

What do you think? If you've got any more ideas for other characters, let me know!