Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Art Forum

Notices

Fan-Art Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related artwork here.

View Poll Results: Would you like to draw a lesser-known friend sometime?
Yes 4 66.67%
No 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
rhythmfuzion
Settling In

Lesser-Known Friends need attention!  

Default Support Lesser Important Friends

Almost all Foster's fans always draw members of the main characters of the Foster's Gang including Mac, Coco, Bloo, Eduardo, Wilt, Mme. Foster, Mr. Herriman, Frances, Terrence, Cheese, Goo, Red, Berry, Duchess, and Bendy. Not me, I draw pictures of less important imaginary friends and I am almost the only one who is more interested with the minor characters than the main characters.

I support the less important, and would you support the lesser-known friends? Minor Imaginary Friends need attention. IMO, I think less important imaginary friends look cool to draw. There was another Deviant who was interested with the lesser important friends, but she lost her interest and deactivated her account by September 5, 2010. Good thing I'm still interested. Pinecone Cola is my favorite character of FHIF because he looks really cool and I think he's cute, maybe you should give him plenty of attention.

Would you try to draw a lesser known imaginary friend from the Gallery of Friends, including Keystone Blop, one of my favorites(if you don't know what he looks like, look at my avatar), I just gave him that name from the list because of what he looks like, but he is actually an unnamed background character, and this guy better be Keystone Blop.

Last edited by rhythmfuzion; 09-24-2010 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Didn't insert the stamp correctly.
rhythmfuzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:14 AM   #2
Green Blockhead
Banned
Most Hilarious Foster's Scene ever. AHHH!!!!!  

Send a message via MSN to Green Blockhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmfuzion View Post
Almost all Foster's fans always draw members of the main characters of the Foster's Gang including Mac, Coco, Bloo, Eduardo, Wilt, Mme. Foster, Mr. Herriman, Frankie, Terrence, Cheese, Goo, Red, Berry, Duchess, and Bendy. Not me, I draw pictures of less important imaginary friends and I am almost the only one who is more interested with the minor characters than the main characters.

[IMG]I Support Less Important Imaginary Friends.[/IMG]

I support the less important, and would you support the lesser-known friends? Minor Imaginary Friends need attention. IMO, I think less important imaginary friends look cool to draw. There was another Deviant who was interested with the lesser important friends, but she lost her interest and deactivated her account by September 5, 2010. Good thing I'm still interested. Pinecone Cola is my favorite character of FHIF because he looks really cool and I think he's cute, maybe you should give him plenty of attention.

Would you try to draw a lesser known imaginary friend from the Gallery of Friends, including Keystone Blop, one of my favorites(if you don't know what he looks like, look at my avatar), I just gave him that name from the list because of what he looks like, but he is actually an unnamed background character, and this guy better be Keystone Blop.
Fixed.
Green Blockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:46 AM   #3
rhythmfuzion
Settling In

My eight favorite characters of Foster's look totally awesome. These cool-looking characters are lesser-known imaginary friends and they need plenty more support and attention. You FHIF fans would need to start drawing lesser-known friends for attention instead of the Foster's Gang because hte minor imaginary friends from the Gallery of Friends look more awesome than imaginary friends from the Foster's Gang. Below are the pictures of my eight favorite characters of Foster's, trust me, they're cooler than any member of the Foster's Gang.

Bloppy Pants, Fluffer Nutter, Sunset Junction and Mabel Licorice are from the Old Gallery of Friends.
Pinecone Cola is from the New Gallery of Friends.
Yogi Boo Boo and Billy the Squid were seen from snapshots from "Schlock Star".
Keystone Blop is seen from a screenshot from "Bloo Tube" and he's the big blue one holding the camera.

What do you think about giving these cool guys plenty of attention and support?

Last edited by Cassini90125; 04-30-2015 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Rearranged pictures; post was FAR too wide and has been driving me nuts for the past five years.
rhythmfuzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:15 PM   #4
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmfuzion View Post
My eight favorite characters of Foster's look totally awesome. These cool-looking characters are lesser-known imaginary friends and they need plenty more support and attention. You FHIF fans would need to start drawing lesser-known friends for attention instead of the Foster's Gang because the minor imaginary friends from the Gallery of Friends look more awesome than imaginary friends from the Foster's Gang. Below are the pictures of my eight favorite characters of Foster's, trust me, they're cooler than any member of the Foster's Gang.

Bloppy Pants, Fluffer Nutter, Sunset Junction and Mabel Licorice are from the Old Gallery of Friends.
Pinecone Cola is from the New Gallery of Friends.
Yogi Boo Boo and Billy the Squid were seen from snapshots from "Schlock Star".
Keystone Blop is seen from a screenshot from "Bloo Tube" and he's the big blue one holding the camera.

What do you think about giving these cool guys plenty of attention and support?
What I think is that telling us that a bunch of minor characters are cooler than the main characters that most of us have known and loved for the past six years isn't going to win you any friends or support.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 09-25-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM   #5
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Hey you have a right to your opinion, just don't go overboard and try to force it onto other people, all right?

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:55 AM   #6
rhythmfuzion
Settling In

I'm sorry, but I was meaning they look cooler, not are cooler. I'm not the most manipulative person in the world.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:15 AM   #7
Howard
Desert Rat

I believe in Babo!  

There is an ol' adage: "It is not what you say, it is how you say it." I too have to be mindful of this constantly in my dealings at work and other relationships.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:53 PM   #8
AmberMist84
Settling In

Whats In a name?....  

Location: Nevada: Farther from Vegas, closer to Arizona state line

<----------SHE SUPPORTS

Two households, both alike in dignity
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-crossed lovers
TAKE THIER LIFE
AmberMist84 is offline   Reply With Quote