Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 05-11-2007, 07:57 AM   #11
FostersFriend
At Home

Mac & Bloo - Buddies For Life  

Could anyone provide a diffrent link to some of us outside the US?
As I am quite intrested to see what they have change and the 'small' alters to the characters.

FostersFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:33 AM   #12
YuckieDuck
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by FostersFriend View Post
As I am quite intrested to see what they have change and the 'small' alters to the characters.
I'm looking for the same thing too. And the end credits for Cheese a Go-Go. I'm really tired of finding yet another Youtube video of Cheese a Go-Go and the credits are never included.
YuckieDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:35 AM   #13
Robert
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FostersFriend View Post
Well I don't see any options to watch a video on the UK website or the Latin America website
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:56 PM   #14
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuckieDuck View Post
I'm looking for the same thing too. And the end credits for Cheese a Go-Go. I'm really tired of finding yet another Youtube video of Cheese a Go-Go and the credits are never included.
Well when I recorded CAGG they had the CN logo thing with Bloo glomping Mac in lieu of the regular opening and no end credit gag, so I can't help you there.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:34 PM   #15
Ditchy McAbandonpants
At Home

Sorry, you must have me confused with some other Harrier jet.  

I mentioned this in the Cheese A Go-Go thread, but in case you didn't see it, there's a good quality torrent of the episode on MySpleen; 242MB, avi, and it has the end credits on there (still no regular opening, though). You have register and login to download it, but that's free and simple; it's where I get all my new Foster's eps, and I can vouch that the quality's good.

EDIT: 100th post, woooo! I'm finally "At Home".

Last edited by Ditchy McAbandonpants; 05-11-2007 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Denholm Elliot.
Ditchy McAbandonpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:44 PM   #16
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Since it's not working for Macs ( ) I can wait until Friday when the next new episode premeires.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 06:10 AM   #17
k0ugs
Settling In

Send a message via AIM to k0ugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchy McAbandonpants View Post
I mentioned this in the Cheese A Go-Go thread, but in case you didn't see it, there's a good quality torrent of the episode on MySpleen; 242MB, avi, and it has the end credits on there (still no regular opening, though). You have register and login to download it, but that's free and simple; it's where I get all my new Foster's eps, and I can vouch that the quality's good.

EDIT: 100th post, woooo! I'm finally "At Home".
242 MB, thats HUGE! 30 minute episodes should be roughly 175MB
Old 05-13-2007, 04:01 AM   #18
Ditchy McAbandonpants
At Home

Well, Foster's is more like 22 minutes, but you're right, 175MB is the standard fro pretty much every other show I've downloaded, so it's weird that this one is so big. To be honest, I was a little wary of it at first, because I've been downloading the complete Teen Titans recently, and whilst most of those are 175MB, there were a couple of episodes that were much bigger that just didn't work. I can testify that this one works though, and that the quality's great.
Old 05-14-2007, 05:03 AM   #19
YuckieDuck
At Home

I don't have BitTorrent since I don't want to download something for 24 hours. And if this appears as a WinRAR file, I can't watch it either since WinRAR isn't free. What about uploading the credits to YouTube or even better, DailyMotion? I would really like to see the credits. And there is no hope for me to see it on CN for another year since I only get the Nordic version of CN. I can't find the credit sequence anywhere.
YuckieDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 06:43 AM   #20
Ditchy McAbandonpants
At Home

Unfortunately, due to my lack of video editing software, I don't currently have any way of uploading stuff like Foster's eps onto the likes of YouTube, so I can't help you there...

Still, I should tell you; I was once a bit confused and wary about torrent downloads, but they aren't anywhere near as daunting as they seem. Once I got used to the program (I recommend µTorrent), it's no more difficult than a bog-standard download. Heck, the customisability of it makes it more convenient most of the time; you can pause and resume them, prioritise certain downloads, get the program to automatically shut down Windows when it's done etc. Plus, if the file you're downloading is well seeded (that is to say, there are a lot of people online sharing it), there's no reason that it should take a particularly long time; that Cheese A Go-Go episode on MySpleen only took me about two or three hours, and there are far more people online sharing it now than when I downloaded it.

To be honest, I'd advise you to take the plunge with torrenting; it took me only a short while to acclimatise to, and my life has been a lot easier since.