Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2006, 06:09 PM   #1
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Default Episodes on computer

Note from Sparky (putting this here because it is the first post):

The purpose of this thread is to help people find copies of Foster's episodes/shorts online to watch. Is this illegal? Um, maybe. I only promote it because for some people it's the only way to see the eps/shorts, and I have to say I don't see how allowing links to be posted here will stop people buying the DVDs as they come out if they really want to see copies of the show in pristine quality. I know I for one only upload files that are small and usually have splash ads all over them; for me the point in uploading files is so people can SEE the eps/shorts, not so they can own perfect quality copies on their computers or to burn homemade DVDs.

In any case this thread is open to all to post links to viewable/downloadable files online. Links do expire however, just keep that in mind. Also if you are looking for a particular episode or short, try the "search this thread" feature, just above this post, and search for a keyword in the title. And here is my own archive of links to eps I (and sometimes others) have uploaded: Sparky's Download Page. I don't expect it to ever be complete, which is why this thread is here. Enjoy.

Last edited by Kzinistzerg; 10-15-2008 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Made Sparky's note the entire post
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote