Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 12-05-2006, 02:17 PM   #1
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Default I Love Frankie

"Thanks for adopting a friend!" Frankie waved. "Wow, all the friends are gone except Cheese, Wilt, Ed & Coco" Frankie said happily. It echoed. "Ms. Frances! stop that insesant echoing NOW!" Mr.Herriman ordered. "NOW!" echoed. "Oh, I am quite sorry!" he hopped off. Mac walked in. "Hey, Frankie! Where's all the friends?" Mac asked. "Adopted, except your best friends". Mac's eyes widened. "Really!? That's so cool!" "Don't get any..." Frankie started. Mac ran off. "...ideas" she finished.
"Guess what guys?!" Mac told the gang. "What?! Is Jordan an evil crime lord like Wilt?" Bloo asked excited. "BLOO DROP IT!... All the other friends are adopted!" Mac yelled excitedly. "Woo!" everyone screamed except Bloo. "What!? That means nochicks! The Bloo-master needs chicks...& Madame Foster is to old" Bloo cried. "Co co co co?" Coco defended. "Yeah but your'e my friend"
"What about Frankie?" Wilt brought up. Bloo grinned & rushed off.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:01 PM   #2
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

where you goin' with this captain? I'm pretty sure that pairings are against forum rules (like i'm one to talk, right?) but seriously...i don't think its kosher, bud.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:13 PM   #3
Voxxyn
Banned

Not bad...

...but when I said that Cassini dislikes the very concept of Frankie being romantically involved with anyone else, I wasn't kidding...
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:34 PM   #4
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
Not bad...

...but when I said that Cassini dislikes the very concept of Frankie being romantically involved with anyone else, I wasn't kidding...
I know first hand what that's like and no offense to Cass, but I'm still not very appreciative of this "rule".

That's why I wanna possibly continue with this Frankie "love fest fic" that I mentioned earlier with people from the board. Or rather namesake, and that was only if they allowed it.

I think the beauty of art is the freedom to touch any topic, no matter how controversial or taboo and I think this is a fic idea I REALLY want to touch on.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:43 PM   #5
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

i'm not a fan of it either, but i wanted to give him a heads up.
Old 12-05-2006, 04:46 PM   #6
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

IF this story does indeed contain a pairing it needs to be posted elsewhere, with a description and a link to it here rather than posting it directly on the board.

I'm frankly not sure if there's a real pairing involved here or not, there's simply not enough posted yet.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:41 AM   #7
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Nothing serious, just Bloo, Wilt & Ed fighting over Frankie nothing dirty... I assure everyone that.

Old 12-10-2006, 11:49 AM   #8
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Ch.2
"Sooooo Frankie wacha doing?" Bloo asked smoothly. "Cleaning" Frankie said annoyed. "WEE!" Cheese yelled sliding down the stair ramp followed by Mac, Goo & Coco. Wilt walked down. Ed was sitting on a stair playing with Beanie Buddies. "GUYS!? I expect that out of Cheese but you three!?" Frankie yelled angrily. "Yeah!" Bloo followed. CRASH! The 4 flew off of the ramp into the wall. "OH MY GOD! Are you OK?" Frankie asked urgently. The 4 said yes. Frankie shook her head. "Sooooo... you dating any one now Frankie?" Bloo asked. "Um, yeah why?" she replied. "Oh no reason" Bloo said grinding his teeth.
Later.... "Guess what I got you guys?" Frankie told the gang.
"Monkeys?!" Cheese asked.
"No"
"Awwwwww"
"Gifts!"
One for each friend & then the two humans who were there every day & helped out alot. "Oh thank you seniorita Frankie! This is the most rare Beanie Buddie!" Eduardo said joyfully. He looked at Frankie dreamfully. "WOW! A signed Basketball from Jordan! This means alot to me! Thanks alot!" Wilt said happily also looking dreamfully at Frankie. Bloo got a paddle ball. Mac a book. Goo, skates, Coco, earplugs & Cheese a horse. "OOH! Horsey! Now I need a monkey to ride it!" Cheese said, he started chanting "monkey". "coooo..." Coco muttered. She layed an egg. "MONKEY!!!" Cheese yelled looking dfreamingly at Coco.

Old 12-18-2006, 07:27 AM   #9
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

I remember what you entioned earlier, Cheese falls in love with Coco. THAT ought to be hilarious. Can't wait.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 09:32 PM   #10
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Default I Love Frankie- Update 1/17/07! :O

Finally chapter 3! On aside note I canned the puppet & Bloo fic. Not enough of an idea.
"OH NO YOU DON'T! Frankie's mine!" Bloo screamed. "No senior Bloo! Seniorita Frankie is mine!" Ed replied angrily. " Besides she gave me the rarest of all beanie buddies because she likes me most!" "Sorry, but I help her more so she likes me more" Wilt butted in. Mac came in. "What are you guys arguing about?" Mac asked annoyed that he could here them from the lobby."Fraaaaankie" the guys responded dreamily. "Oh boy... here we go again" Mac thought. "WHOEVER GETS TO HER FIRST WINS HER HEART!" Bloo yelled. Wilt & Eduardo rushed off with Bloo still standing there. "Eh?" he said confused. Bloo then grabbed a skateboard & zoomed off. Mac watched him shaking his head. Bloo caught up to Wilt & Eduardo. "So long suckas!" Bloo grinned evily. "Sorry, but that not's fair!" Wilt said panting. "Eat my.....uh...Shorts! Yeah that sounds right!" Bloo told Wilt. "But Azul you don't have any pants!" Ed yelled. "Whatever" Bloo replied fastening.

Bloo caught Frankie. "Hello hot-ness ,er, Frankie!" Bloo told her. "Not now Bloo. I'm busy!" Frankie responded back to Bloo. "How can you be busy? There's only six people here!" he said. "Tell that to Herriman" she complained. Frankie walked off. Eduardo & Wilt tripped & fell on Bloo. "Ak!......Squished....under.....furry....giant.... &......tall.......red......guy" he peeped out from under Ed. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!" Wilt chanted enbrassed. "That'swhat you get big fat meanie" Eduardo told him angrily.
Madame Foster walked by & the three boys glared evily at each other.