Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 06-05-2007, 03:54 PM   #11
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Hey, kids! It's "TORTURE TIME!"
Starring: Cheese, as the Torturer!
And Slugger, the Tortured!

XDDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:33 AM   #12
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Well, he kinda deserves it. I mean, Slugger's a good guy deep down, but otherwise, he's a horrible person! Is it classed as a troture-fic if the tortured is your own OC? Either way, I could think of nothing more ironically suitable than locking him in a closet with the only Fosters character that is more annoying than him!

Chapter 5: Cheesed off

"Uuuhhhh....hi, buddy..." said Slugger, nervously to the shadows.
"I like ceeeereal."
"I see. Uh, could you be a pal and get me unstrapped from this chair?"
"I liiiiiike ceereal."
"I got that the first time. Now, would you?"
"I. Like. Cereal."
"Okay! I'll give you some cereal when we get out of here! Now could you hurry? I don't do so well with cramped spaces." Slugger said anxiously, looking at the room which they were in, which now appeared to be a large closet.
"I like chocolate milk."
"I'll give you chocolate milk, too!"
"I like ceereal."
"Okay! I'll give you cereal IN chocolate milk! Just pleeease het me out!"
"I got tuberculosis."
"What?"
"I'm a horsey!"
"Aaaaaugh!" screamed Slugger, pounding on the door with his head.

Meanwhile, outside the door, Eduardo was walking down the hall, looking concerned. BAM! BAM! "Let me out!!" came a cry from the door. "Waaagh!" screamed Eduardo, and ran off.

Mac, meanwhile, was searching for Bloo. He was walking down the halls when he found him, staring intently at a wall. "Bloo, what's the deal? First you are gonna prank this guy, then you're not, then you are again, and now I find you staring at a wall!"
"Just watch, Mac. The magic's about to happen."
"What?"
"You'll see."

Smarty Pants, at that moment, was walking down a nearby hall. He noticed another tripwire in the hall. He purposefully walked over it, and then lost his balance on the second tripwire right after it. He stumbled, but managed to gain his balance just in time to dodge a bucket of water upturning itself from the ceiling. Unfortunately for him, he dodged right onto a discarded cardboard tube which sent him flying forwards into more tripwires, this time setting off wall-mounted paintball guns! Smarty Pants dived to avoid the paintballs, and had to keep running to avoid the halberds on the suits of armour lining the halls, which were now plummeting down on him. In effect, the more he ran, the more tripwires he set off, causing more things to come flying at him. The reason for this was very simple. You can run fast or carefully, but not both. Smarty Pants screeched as he tore down the hallway...

In yet another part of the house, Coco was lifting more and more furniture up to look for her lost yoyo. "Coco?..... Coco?" she then began lifting up imaginary friends (including some much larger than her) and looking under them. "Coco?" SLAM! SLAM! came a knock at one of the closet doors. "Coco?" Coco opened it, and immediately was slammed between the door and the wall, as Slugger, screaming, bounced insanely along the halls. Cheese came racing after yelling "Taaaaaaaaag!!!"

Smarty Pants just kept on running, avoiding the plunger-darts that zipped overhead from all sides. The darts finally ceased...as he fell down the stairs. "Oof! Ow! Ah!" he cried, and once he reached the end of the stairs (and could think straight) he began to relax. Only to hear a trapdoor to the attic open up behind him and a huge THUMP! He turned around to see a giant rubber-band ball bouncing down the stairs after him! (cue Indiana Jones theme music)Smarty Pants once again ran for his life (and pride), and after much chase, turned into a room to evade the giant ball. With his back to the wall, Smarty Pants looked left, looked right, and finally, panting, slid down the wall to rest. Phhhhhrrrrrbbbt!! Smarty Pants' pupils became very small and, still staring straight ahead, he reached under him and pulled out a whoopee cushion.

"Ha! Cried Bloo, running up to Smarty pants. "I knew it! I got you good! You could have gotten away with a simple whoopeeing, but no! You had to make me pull out the big guns! Well, how do you like that?! Huh! Oh yeah! I'm smarter than you! Uh huh! Oh yeah!" Bloo then began dancing. This drew a small crowd, as Frankie, Wilt, Eduardo and Crackers were walking along at the time and came to see what the commotion was about.
"Hey, did you guys see a giant rubber-band ball come down these halls a little while ago?" asked Frankie.
"Hey? Guess what? I pranked Smarty Pants! I'm the smartest friend at Fosters!" Bloo informed them.
"Wow! That is a big achievement, Senor Bloo."
"Hey, Ed, I thought you and Crackers had a... falling out." Mac mentioned.
"Oh, that! Well, I managed to find Crackers and apologise to him about being mean. He forgave me. Now we is friends again."
"Who cares? You guys are missing what's really important here! That I am the smartest friend in the house!" cried Bloo.
"Hey, Bloo, what's an example of a tuberous vegetable?" asked Smarty Pants, who had finally gotten over the shock of losing to Bloo. Bloo was silent while he tried to come up with something.
"Potatoes?" said Eduardo.
"Correct. Congradulations, Eduardo. You are now the smartest friend at Fosters."
"Way to go, Ed!" shouted Wilt, while Bloo's mouth hit the floor. He didn't have time to respond to this, however, before a faint "Aaaaaaaah!" sound could be heard, getting louder. Slugger bounced his chair cown the hallway towards them, screaming the whole time, pursued by Cheese, still crying "Taaaaaaaaaag!" Slugger, gone mad with fear, bounced straight into the room, picking Smarty Pants up along the way!
"Stop, you fool!" cried Smarty Pants, as he was stuck on top of Slugger's head while they bounced out of control to the other end of the room "you'll hit the-" SMASH! Came the sound of shattered glass as the two went careening through the window, to plummet down to the ground below.

There was much silence after this, eventually broken by Cheese announcing "I like this game!"
"Ohhhhh mygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!" screamed Frankie. "I only wanted to teach him a lesson, not.."
"I can't look!" cried Wilt, covering his good eye.
"Aw, they're fine, you guys!" called Bloo, sticking his head out the now-empty window frame. "That blackberry bush broke their fall!"

And indeed, the two were lying in thick blackberry bush, still conscious and still in much pain.
"Uuuuuuuuggghhhh..." moaned Slugger.
"You.......doofus." said Smarty Pants, spitefully.

The End

Epilouge

Smarty Pants, Wilt and Coco all talking in one of the rooms of Fosters.
"I can't believe you were gullible enough to be fooled by him! He's a compulsive liar. And a kleptomaniac."
"Hey! That is not true!' cried Slugger, walking into the room. Then many things fell out from...wherever he was keeping all that loot. All sorts of random items, including a yoyo.
"*gasp!* Cococococo!" Coco said, and pulled Slugger level with her beak, looking angry.
"Is that yours? I've got one just like it." Slugger explained, guiltily. "Ow! Ah! Coco! Ah! Stop! Oooowww!"

.................................................. .......................

Okay, that's my shortest fanfic to date done. You guys can look forward to a lot less of my OCs in the next few future fanfics. So, once again, what do you people think? I would like to ask anyone who reads to drop a comment, good, bad or otherwise. And thanks to the people who read and comment regularly! You know who you are (*cough!* Antgirl, C the Dragon, and Jekylljuice, *cough!) And also to those of you who read and DON'T comment that regularly! I just like the attention!
Old 06-06-2007, 03:52 PM   #13
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

W00t! Nice ending to the story.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 02:33 AM   #14
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

You're doing great so far. I look forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:03 PM   #15
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Sweet.