Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
lolwut
Newly Abandoned

Default Can someone here help me?

This is probably the wrong place to be asking this but I'm running out of options and I'll take what I can get. So, here goes.

I choose my character (Clancy Steambannon), I wait for it to load, and then it freezes on the"...LOADING..." screen that comes after the character selection screen, and I can't get into the game itself. I have tried everything with no sure signs of improvement.

I have used Firefox, and it froze.

I have used Safari, and it froze.

I have re-installed the game files, and it froze

I have re-installed Unity, and it froze

And when I use Internet Explorer, it outright crashes.

The last time the game was working, I was doing the "My Monkeys!" level 27 nano mission. This was a couple days ago, possibly last week. It must have something to do with "Clancy" in particular. I can make a new character just fine. Please reply. I really don't want to have to lose 27 levels of hard work for something that can be fixed. And yes, I have made a Help ticket.

Last edited by lolwut; 05-07-2010 at 02:02 PM.
lolwut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I'm sure you won't lose your character. Its good that you submitted a help ticket, someone may have to reset something for you.

I hate to say it, but you may simply have to wait and try again later or another day. A lot of FF's issues fix themselves if you just wait. :/
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 12:45 AM   #3
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Wonder if OP got the character back.