Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
Creamy
Settling In

Is He Dizzy Yet?  

Default Show me your Fusion Fall Character

Post up your Fusion Fall Character, then describe them to me (EG. Are they based on how you look in real life, how did you come up with your characters name, ETC.....)

Ok, my turn:

Note, this image is old! I now have a better weapon and a Bunny Backpack that I can't imagine myself without now.

This is my character, Teddy Snowbear. She is based off me (how I look in real life).

She is named after my white teddy bear who I've had all my life called Snowy Bear (I'm soft, I know ). I would have called myself Cuddlesnowy, like I do on most online stuff (games, forums, etc..), but the game kept crashing when I chose it, so I made a name with the generator. I kinda like the name Teddysnow bear anyway, so its fine.

Your Turn

Offtopic: It appears I've posted in the Fusionfall section of the forum more then anywhere else.....wierd
Old 12-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

(I was thinking of making this topic too, so right on. We can use it like an "intro" thread for our characters.)

I posted a pic of me before but I am a higher level now, I'm about to go to level 12, with my Megas nano:

I'd been envying the Nergal tentacles on everyone else until I finally got them, lol. And I have a Chowder hat in my inventory I can wear as soon as I level up. Anyways my character's name is Sparky Neitherworld (theneitherworld.com is my other and older website). She doesn't look like me or anything, but I've always wanted blue violet hair...

I'm pretty sure we'll have to remake our characters when the game officially launches though.

Oh and Creamy, I don't think the game can accept one-word names, a lot of people have reported problems with trying to select a one-word name. Plus I do recall the game prompting you to put in a first and last name combo (although apparently you can have more then just two words in your name as well).

Last edited by Sparky; 12-13-2008 at 04:08 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #3
The Huntsman
Settling In

I stopped playing, but I took this picture when I was level four; it was for a contest that was available to the testers on the closed beta. Suffice to say, I lost. My character, Mr. Peanut, was only level four at the time and I didn’t have access to any interesting clothes.

The Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I kept forgeting to screencap the lastest addition of Rhea Bennet...so I drew her instead!

Yes. Fear her chocolate stick.

There's even a wallpaper edition too.

Last edited by antgirl1; 12-16-2008 at 07:11 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:14 PM   #5
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Hooray! Great job!!
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #6
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace

Here's my baby SubZ Specter

She's level 9 right now which is kinda pitiful since I'm in closed beta. I'd play more but my computer is horrible with games... Which I think is the reason I get accepted into any MMORPG beta I apply for XD Hopefully I'll get some cash for XMas to upgrade my baby for the new year =)

SubZ name comes from the short form of Subzeroace and her last name is Specter because I was looking around my room for something to use as a last name and I saw my Danny Phantom action figure XD

Fusion Fall SubZ likes to be evil and do any mission form any villain she can find (mostly Father, because I wuv him <3) Sadly Numbah 2 has to be a spoil sport and make her show how things Father wants. SubZ has been seen several times trying to shoot down the KND Treehouse (Darn thing just keeps staying afloat!)

Last edited by Subzeroace; 12-18-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Subzeroace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:33 AM   #7
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Me at 15 with Fusion Bloo.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:41 PM   #8
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

What a lemonhead. J/K.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:26 AM   #9
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
I'm loving the lemon hat XD

I unfortunately didn't get to take a screen cap of my character because my game was so laggy I think the computer may have blown up But maybe later whenever the game actually comes out. I'll have to make her again anyhow after the wipe.
Old 12-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #10
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary_dream View Post
I unfortunately didn't get to take a screen cap of my character because my game was so laggy I think the computer may have blown up But maybe later whenever the game actually comes out. I'll have to make her again anyhow after the wipe.
That's exactly what my problem was. No matter what I did for the game, it was still laggy as ever. I've changed the resolution to the lowest possible, I've lowered the graphic quality as low as could be, I changed the "cache" file size (A little over 1000 MB, to be safe), even went fullscreen, but half - no, 90% - the time was just waiting for the game to stop slideshowing, to stop disconnecting me with the "network close" error, to just load the game, to just WISH it would work, to hope I didn't die from unknowingly getting attacked, (I just HATE it when I get near enemies and POP!, a lag. After it's over I find out I'm dead. WTF?) and the rest of the 10%, I managed to open a crate, go to Sector V, look at clothing, and kill one Sneaky Spawn.

That's all. Nothing more. I think it's just that my computer JUST can't take the bigness of the game (because there's SO MANY things there already, and it hasn't even RELEASED yet). Either that, or I'm just losing my patience and sanity.

Sorry to just unload all this like that. But I sincerely feel you.

Last edited by antgirl1; 12-23-2008 at 11:03 AM.

Tags
character, fusion fall, fusionfall, player, teddy snowbear