Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Websites

Notices

Websites Post links to and news about Foster's-related fansites as well as official sites here.

Old 08-15-2006, 09:50 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Arrow Never Forgotten

Oh yeah...I have a website. Technically you're already on it, and the link is at the bottom of every page of this forum, so just scroll down to get there.

I'm working on a new site feature but of course with getting the new forum launched I haven't been able to progress much on it but I'll update everyone when there's news.

Other than that my site is mostly known for the screencap galleries; and if you're keen on screencaps be sure to join my newsletter, as I always send out immediate notification of new screencaps to my subscribers. There's also now an updates blog on my site, though I did make it hard for people to reply to my blogs on purpose to try and avoid spam replies. Sorry about that. But I don't really mean for the blog to be used like a guestbook and if I let just anyone reply in there that's what it would turn into; that and a bunch of screencap requests which are always better handled by email anyways.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:13 PM   #2
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

The new clipart section is up!

http://www.fosters-home.com/clipart/index.htm

And that's only the beginning of them. Pretty soon you'll be seeing these on homemade eBay merchandise.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:35 PM   #3
Sparky

The Bloo's the Boss screencaps are up:

http://www.fosters-home.com/screengrabs/4-09Boss.htm

I guess if you haven't seen the ep yet and don't want *any* sort of spoilers, screencaps included, don't visit the page until after you see the ep.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:50 AM   #4
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

OK, I HAVE to ask...and you can put it in a spoiler bar for those who do not want to know(and I'm so not one of those people)...WHY is Frankie grabbing ahold of Wilt? Not that I can BLAME her, you understand, but as Paul Harvey says, I want to "know the REST of the story"!

pitbulllady, who does not have Comcast, lives in an area where Comcast is not even available, and is at work until who-knows-how-late and can't even watch "Bloo's The Boss" online)
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 08:57 AM   #5
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
OK, I HAVE to ask...and you can put it in a spoiler bar for those who do not want to know(and I'm so not one of those people)...WHY is Frankie grabbing ahold of Wilt? Not that I can BLAME her, you understand, but as Paul Harvey says, I want to "know the REST of the story"!
Spoiler Below
It was all part of Frankie's plan to rescue that one eyed cat imaginary friend, Catclops was hanging precariously on a tree limb over a raging river, and Eduardo, Wilt, Coco and Frankie were making a human ladder in order to reach him. Until Bloo wanted to get in on the rescue action and well you can guess what might have happened there.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 03:44 PM   #6
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

OK, thanks! I guess Frankie was sorta the "anchor" for the rescue chain, then, but wouldn't that mean Wilt has to hold up all the others, including Ed, who's pretty heavy? And is it just me, or does the Cyclops cat look a bit like Stimpy, from "Ren and Stimpy", but with only that one big eye?

pitbulllady
Old 10-16-2006, 03:52 PM   #7
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Spoiler Below
Wilt was on top.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 10-16-2006 at 03:55 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:12 PM   #8
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Spoiler Below
Wilt was on top.

OK, I wondered how he'd balance everyone else, especially with just one arm. I just assumed that he and Frankie were both standing on the ground, and she was holding onto him as he leaned forward so the others could rescue the uhm, "cat". I can't wait to see this episode, especially the scenes with Bloo and the REAL cat(I presume that's "Chuck", right?).

pitbulllady
Old 10-16-2006, 06:14 PM   #9
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Chuck is the real cat. Quite adorable, too, but then again I've always been fond of cats.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:55 PM   #10
Sparky

I'm surprised you didn't comment on the screencap of Bloo yanking Wilt's good eyestalk, pbl. That looked mighty painful.