Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Websites

Notices

Websites Post links to and news about Foster's-related fansites as well as official sites here.

Old 04-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #31
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I'll do what I can as soon as my system gets back from Best Buy, but that may not be until next week. They're a little slow.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #32
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Well I had created a Paypal account separate from my main one, but I had trouble verifying my savings account (Paypal won't let you use the same bank account for two Paypal accounts, so I couldn't just use my checking account again). So I gave up and just added the email to my main Paypal account. It will do at least for now.

I have not yet decided on which Paypal modification to use on the forum (as there are a few out there and each has its features and drawbacks), but for now at least there is a donations button on my site.

Nobody HAS to donate, nor is there any sort of reward or recognition system in place for anyone who does donate (there may be in the future, it seems to depend on which vBulletin modification I go with, so if you want to wait for that go for it).

I hope this doesn't make anyone feel weird. Nobody is required to donate anything, that's the bottom line.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:13 PM   #33
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Cheese A Go-Go Screencaps
Old 05-27-2007, 08:32 PM   #34
Sparky

The Buck Swaps Here screencaps

I got the feeling that some of the people who walked by in the background/foreground at the swap meet were significant references to people elsewhere, but I didn't take shots of each and every one. Anyone know who the two people carrying the hot-dog shaped couch were supposed to be? The biker-looking dude carrying the armload of car/motorcycle parts? Also I realised (this was probably mentioned before) that the pickpocket guy was entirely mute; he didn't utter a sound even when in pain. I like silent characters, I think they're cool.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:37 AM   #35
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

http://www.fosters-home.com/screengrabs/5/502-0047.jpg

Hehe, win. I haven't seen the episode yet, but thanks, Sparky.
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:44 PM   #36
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I too liked how he said nothing, like the classic era bad guys in the black and white shirts like he ultimately ended up.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:19 PM   #37
Sparky

I guess I'll put this here...

Well folks, the bandwidth usage on this site is seriously beating me down. A while back I migrated all the images from the BFAHP section over to my other site theneitherworld to alleviate some of the bandwidth usage, but now theneitherworld is suffering for it. I can't afford the projected overage fees my server quoted me, so I have removed all images from the BFAHP section save the maps, secret codes, and the basic images. I took down the chores, the characters, and the minigames images. When I get the time I'll go back and just describe stuff in text, but I'm hoping that taking down the images will help. I also removed the Sims 2 packages I had up for download (which were also hosted at theneitherworld) because they were hurting me too.

If this doesn't help I will have to cough up more per month. Oh well.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:32 PM   #38
Sparky

First of all, the bandwidth issue with the BFAHP site has been solved: the images were the whole problem. So they're gone, and not coming back. All that gets to stay are the maps. And...that's basically it.

Secondly, screencaps yay finally.

Say It Isn't Sew

Something Old Something Bloo
Old 07-13-2007, 09:19 PM   #39
Sparky

Default Support Your Local Sherriff's Office

It's getting time to renew our yearly vBulletin license, so I can keep downloading and installing the most up-to-date software. It costs $30. If anyone's been thinking of donating, now would be a good time. Thank you.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:21 PM   #40
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

That was subtle.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote