Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:09 PM   #51
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I read about that, too. LA's pros would be that it's near Hollywood and Burbank and that it's in a location that isn't too hot on average (though not as cool as the Gaslamp/Marina areas of Downtown San Diego). Not sure about the safety of the part of L.A. their convention center is, and I'm not sure their convention center is large enough. LVCC is massive, and Vegas has large selection of hotels. LV's cons would be the 110+ desert heat, not good for those wearing large costumes or those that want to spend some time outdoors. There are concerns that membership badges could skyrocket higher in price. Also, probably not the best place to be, if you don't want to gamble or anything. Anaheim was also another candidate. Love the area, but Disneyland being so close, and the hotel choices are spread out, and I wish there would be a light rail system in the city. For San Diego, I've said it many times, they need to really improve on accommodating more people.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #52
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

So, anyone get their rooms yet?
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote