Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #91
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

My new favorite:

Quote:
Hello, my name is Vin, I am a master seduction artist, and I have developed an exciting sexy mind control technique that I am sharing with a select few men today. This sexy mind control technique will give you the ability to LEGALLY control a woman's mind and get her to do anything that you want her to do.

And when I say ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING.......just use your imagination.

Now, these techniques are so EASY to learn, that you will master them in just a few days.

Here's the problem, these mind control techniques are so powerful that it may not be legal for too much longer for me to share them with other people.

So if you want to learn how to CONTROL a woman's mind, then you will need to watch my short video now while it's still LEGAL.

Last edited by Sparky; 09-06-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:19 AM   #92
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Email title: I AM INTERESTED IN MARRIAGE

Email body: Am Engr william philip.I hail from lancaster UK,I attended oxford university,where i studied marine engineering,Am 47 years old single and work as a marine engineer in the submarine section. Am elegant,vibrant,vigorous and full of life I was opporturned to glance through your page and personnality profle.You seem to be the woman of my choice..You scarlet lips,ebong hair,well biult physique charming face,sedycing eyes are of great intersest to me.In fact,your entirety commands my variety of interest
Wow, I am so charmed.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:19 PM   #93
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Judging from the spelling and grammar it looks like Oxford has really lowered it's admission standards.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:12 AM   #94
Hakusho
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
My new favorite:

Wow, the ends of the earth people will go to for control.
Hakusho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:29 AM   #95
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
I contacted you regarding a business opportunity in our company.

My proposal to you is based on our company urgent need for a crude extract called BAXNI LIQUID HERBAL. Recently came to know through a reliable source that this same material our

company are buying from Russia at the rate of $35,000 USD/Gallon (5 LITERS) are available in India at the rate of $12,500,000.USD/Gallon (5 liters) and our company are not aware of my

discovery.

I am soliciting your sincere co-operation regarding my personal interest in this business transaction that would be profitable to you and me. It is my sincere wish to entrust you with this

project since I do not have the money to buy these materials and supply to my company. I intend to establish a mutual business relationship with you so that i can introduce you to our

company as the dealer.

Please your participation will not hinder you from your original business / activities but you and we will be making huge profits at the end of every supply made to the UK Company

anytime they visit India.
We await your response.

Best Regards,
Dr. David Marks.
How exciting! I have no idea what's going on, but I'll profit when a British company visits India!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:55 AM   #96
Sparky

Just got an email from AshleyMadison.com, which helps people set up affairs. Their registered trademark is "Life is short. Have an affair." They conclude the message with:

Quote:
The #1 rule if you're having an affair
Never to do it with a single woman. Instead, date a married woman who has just as much reason to keep your affair a secret as you do.
Fantastic.