Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 04-24-2007, 07:53 PM   #1
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Smile The Frankie Foster appreciation thread

This thread is for posting about why we like Frankie as much as we do, and let's face it, we like her a lot. But let's try to have more than a lot of content-less fluff here, okay? No "Oooo, she's so hawt!" posts, please; try to say something meaningful.

As I said at the start of the old thread, she's just about the classiest lady I know. There's a lot to admire about this lady; her compassion and her dedication to her job spring to mind immediately. I think she's an intelligent, capable woman who could do anything but chooses to do a low-paying, largely thankless job because it's something she strongly believes it, and that it's the right thing to do. That takes a lot of character, particularly in this day and age, and it says a lot about what kind of woman she is.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 04-24-2007 at 08:31 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:05 AM   #2
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I've said many times before one of the things I love about toon women, Frankie especially, is they hold such admirable sets of values and morals and they are not so constantlyu tarnished by use of drugs and overly sexual flirtacious nature.

Frankie is a clean, good hearted, albeit a cranky lady (just like the song says ) who puts the world before herself and works a tireless, endless and as Cass said, THANKLESS job by cleaning, nursing, scrubbing, and basically making Foster's run smoothly 24/7.

She's a sweet person who clearly has alot of love to give and would make a loving girlfriend to any guy lucky enough to see what Frankie has to offer. I love the fact she can be just as wacky and crazy as the other Fosters crew. Just look at how she acted in "Big Cheese" "Cookie dough" and "World wide wabbit".
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:30 PM   #3
Matthew6248
Newly Abandoned

Smile

I like everything about Frankie, especally her orange socks and blue and white sneakers, speaking of her sneakers, I wish sneakers that look like the sneakers that Frankie Foster wears exsisted in real life!
Matthew6248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:14 PM   #4
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

What can I say that hasn't made up the huge Frankie thread from before? I'll just start by saying that I just fell in love with her caring, loving and open personality. And the sound of her voice had this effect that really made me take notice when she had lines to deliver. She's also one of those characters that you really find yourself caring about. A good example is how we all must have cheered when she won the election in "Setting a President".
Old 04-25-2007, 06:42 PM   #5
Howard
Desert Rat

I believe in Babo!  

I really do not know what to say that has not been covered already. I just think she is a REAL character without the plastic fluff. She says what is on her heart, and there is no lying in her (except white lies). I love her eyelashes, her cute sneakers, and that red hair says a lot!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:32 AM   #6
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire
Talking

I really love Frankie! She's one of my favourtie characters on the whole show. I have the same shoes as her!
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:03 PM   #7
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

There's no doubt about it. Frankie has entertained us in many ways. As a cookie addict (Cookie Dough), a love goddess (Frankie My Dear), a political leader (Setting A President), but most of all, as a caring young woman.

I wish I could describe her even more, but I'm happy as she is!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:11 PM   #8
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

This was probably shown somewhere on the old thread for Frankie (which I do miss despite these dual threads for her ), it's concept art of Frankie on how she "could" have looked in past and previous sketch concepts.

I found it nosing around Wikipedia out of boredom and it lists a pretty decent amount of information about her. Including her birthday and cell phone number (which happens to be 555-6300).

Anyways here's the pic: http://photos1.blogger.com/photoIncl...00/Frankie.png
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:53 PM   #9
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

Well, red hair and green eyes (that we've never actually seen but know she has) are always cool. Plus, her name's Frankie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew6248 View Post
I like everything about Frankie, especally her orange socks and blue and white sneakers, speaking of her sneakers, I wish sneakers that look like the sneakers that Frankie Foster wears exsisted in real life!
my sister had a pair of blue and white Puma sneakers that looked just like Frankie's
billytheskink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:22 PM   #10
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheskink View Post
my sister had a pair of blue and white Puma sneakers that looked just like Frankie's
If you can find them, put them on eBay, you might see some of us go a little crazy.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote