Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 01-19-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Default Episode Discussion: Squeeze the Day

This is my new favourite Bloo episode. Not only did we get to see Bloo and Mac run amock and do whatever they did (now I know why Keith is nominated an Annie award for this episode!), but we got to see Frankie at the beach... in her bikini (don't want to sound like a fanboy, though)!

This was a hilarious episode, especially when at the end Frankie tells Mac about the whole awesomest thing. Mac's face was priceless. I also loved the 'hot in Topeka' moment. That was hilarious!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 06:11 PM   #2
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie_fan View Post
This is my new favourite Bloo episode. Not only did we get to see Bloo and Mac run amock and do whatever they did (now I know why Keith is nominated an Annie award for this episode!), but we got to see Frankie at the beach... in her bikini (don't want to sound like a fanboy, though)!

This was a hilarious episode, especially when at the end Frankie tells Mac about the whole awesomest thing. Mac's face was priceless. I also loved the 'hot in Topeka' moment. That was hilarious!
I agree, frankie fan. This episode is very funny (as well as being one of good episodes of season 4).
Old 01-19-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

There's no doubt in my mind that this was one of my favorites from the series. This is one of those episodes where you get to see Mac and Bloo actually spend some quality time together, and I don't believe this episode could've been any better. I hope we see some more in the future.

Keith deserves to win the Annie for the category he's nominated for. I just can't imagine anyone else winning it.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+

Last edited by One Radical Dude; 01-19-2007 at 07:24 PM.
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:30 PM   #4
Voxxyn
Banned

In my view, this is the best episode of Season 4(even tied with GWH). Not only is it hilarious, it's also wonderful to see Mac and Bloo actually live up to their reputation as 'best friends', something that the writers seem to have forgotten both before and sadly AFTER the arrival of this gem.

This episode and "Neighbor Pains" are fundamentally different in that the former focused almost exclusively on Mac/Bloo and the latter was an ensemble episode, but both had some really adorable moments featuring the boy and blob duo, and I truly hope Season 5 will have more episodes like these.

It was nice to see Frankie in a bikini two-piece, but some reason, I don't love it as much as I do all her other "fancy" looks(but I still love it enough for it to be in my sig banner). I think her real highlight in that episode was, like f_f said, that mini-speech she gave to Mac at the very end.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:50 PM   #5
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

This episode is very cool. I like how Mac and Bloo are trying to have fun while they have the house to themselves. I would have fun if I had the house to myself. I hope Keith Ferguson would win a grammy for his "It's hot in Topeka" moment. I hope that everyone in Foster's is temporary banned from the beach, otherwise it wouldn't be fair for Mac, Bloo, and possibly Goo to spend their time together at the beach. This might be the last time Frankie and Herriman would ever let Mac and Bloo alone in the Foster's home, if they find out that Mac and Bloo had wrecked the elevator or when they ate all the food and made a huge mess.

Last edited by Crash-N-Cortex; 01-19-2007 at 07:51 PM.
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:59 PM   #6
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash-N-Cortex View Post
This might be the last time Frankie and Herriman would ever let Mac and Bloo alone in the Foster's home, if they find out that Mac and Bloo had wrecked the elevator or when they ate all the food and made a huge mess.
I'm sure they found out later!
Old 01-20-2007, 08:21 PM   #7
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Because of the 'grown-up' videos that Mac and Bloo watch, I was wondering if anyone thought that Frankie likes to read Jane Austin novels and watch Jane Austin films?
Old 01-20-2007, 08:32 PM   #8
Voxxyn
Banned

Seems like it. I loved that part.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 08:43 PM   #9
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

Hopefully, I wish that Foster's would go to beach again. I starting to miss that place in the show. If Frankie decides to take Foster's to the beach again(which I hope that Foster's are temporary banned from), she has to bring along Bloo, as well as Mac, since she doesn't want to clean any messes that Mac and Bloo have made the last time she left them alone in the house.

(BTW: I wonder if Craig McCracken has deleted scenes for this show.)
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:44 AM   #10
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash-N-Cortex View Post
(BTW: I wonder if Craig McCracken has deleted scenes for this show.)
I wonder, too. I'd like to see what they banned!(No pun)

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote