Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Websites

Notices

Websites Post links to and news about Foster's-related fansites as well as official sites here.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:04 PM   #11
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

I'm a little low on funds right now, but next paycheck I should be able to donate a healthy sum.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #12
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

It's okay you guys, no one has to feel like they "have" to donate. We have nearly 1000 members but it's really only the same group of people I hear from whenever I ask for donations. If everyone or just the majority of people would donate just a couple dollars we'd be set for a long time, but it doesn't happen that way. So really, there's no pressure or just one or two people or anything.

I've also started making things to sell, hopefully that will help.

Last edited by Sparky; 10-22-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:57 PM   #13
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

By that way, a heartfelt thank you to those of you who have already donated; sorry I didn't say so before but I've been quite scattered. Anyways to see a preview of the first item that will be up for sale (besides the [as] t-shirts) click here. Thanks.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:14 PM   #14
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I really would contribute. Unfortunately, I'm still seeking work.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:46 PM   #15
Sparky

Okay I have added a page to my other site showing stuff I have for sale, click here.

Included is the Wilt hoodie I just finished.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:02 PM   #16
Sparky

I'm putting out another call for donations. For those of you who don't know, I am going to be starting a small home embroidery business this year, which is the main reason GM and I won't be making the '09 Comic-Con. I can use all the donations I can get to keep the site going while I use all my spare cash to buy supplies for the business. Once I get the machine and design software I will make another thread for that, for people who may be interested in placing orders. Thanks.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:51 PM   #17
Sparky

I received a donation today but they did not identify themselves and their email address does not match any of the addresses in the forum database. If you made this donation and are a member here and you wish your account to reflect the amount donated (or have it counted towards "Sponsor" status) please contact me. Thank you.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:36 PM   #18
Sparky

I got another donation from someone I don't know (their email addy doesn't match anyone here). It amuses me because it was only for 10 cents and Paypal took all of it in fees, so it was really a donation of zero. I wonder if they did that on purpose.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #19
Howard
Desert Rat

I believe in Babo!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I received a donation today but they did not identify themselves and their email address does not match any of the addresses in the forum database. If you made this donation and are a member here and you wish your account to reflect the amount donated (or have it counted towards "Sponsor" status) please contact me. Thank you.
I donated recently, and just got my "sponsor" status. I hope it helped - if not, I can come up with a little more next pay period.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:26 PM   #20
Sparky

I don't check the donations email every day (my email program only tells me when my main addy has mail, I have to manually check all the others) so I'm sorry I didn't get to it right away. Dude, of course I need money, Con's coming up. But you're going too so I'm sure it's better off in your own wallet.