Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:01 PM   #21
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
My copy arrived about 20 minutes ago. Very, very nice. Why Madame Foster and Mr. Herriman got bumped in favor of Berry is beyond me but still, very nice.
Any good images of Frankie?

Like does she have a month in there like the others do or is she not in there Cass?
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:57 AM   #22
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Any good images of Frankie?

Like does she have a month in there like the others do or is she not in there Cass?
She has June all to herself:

This is one of the small pics on the back of the calendar; the full-size June pic wouldn't fit in my scanner. The colors shown here are a little off, as they were in the original small pic. The full-size calendar page looks much better.

There's another copy on eBay right now, and more will likely turn up as the year winds down.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:26 AM   #23
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

You can also get the Calendar at the Cartoon Network Shop.
http://www.cartoonnetworkshop.com/ca...-Calendar.html
Old 10-30-2008, 02:29 PM   #24
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I went to the calendar shop at the big mall here this week, and was surprised to NOT find the Foster's calendar. Hopefully it will appear someplace else, but I'd expect the calendar shop at the big mall to have just about everything; it had the Foster's calendar last year (or one of the two, the higher-priced one). So that was a disappointment.

Last edited by Sparky; 10-30-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:55 PM   #25
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I looked for it when I was at the mall last too, at the same place where I got the calendar last year. Nothing. It looks like I'll be getting it online this year. I'll try to remember to get it from NF's Amazon sight. It will be difficult waiting until after Christmas, since I am "forbidden" on getting any more Foster's stuff until after Christmas. But who cares if I get two? I could always give one to my sister. And even if she gets her own calendar, I wouldn't mind having one in the bedroom and the kitchen.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:32 PM   #26
Howard
Desert Rat

I believe in Babo!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
I looked for it when I was at the mall last too, at the same place where I got the calendar last year. Nothing. It looks like I'll be getting it online this year. I'll try to remember to get it from NF's Amazon sight. It will be difficult waiting until after Christmas, since I am "forbidden" on getting any more Foster's stuff until after Christmas. But who cares if I get two? I could always give one to my sister. And even if she gets her own calendar, I wouldn't mind having one in the bedroom and the kitchen.
I did the same thing today. I went to my "go-to" kiosk at the mall (where I got my 2008), and he did not have it! I ordered online instead.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:37 PM   #27
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
I did the same thing today. I went to my "go-to" kiosk at the mall (where I got my 2008), and he did not have it! I ordered online instead.
That's what I did. As I recall the 2008 calendars didn't show up in my local stores until mid-December or later. Ordering online is probably the best option for a lot of people.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:19 PM   #28
Howard
Desert Rat

I believe in Babo!  

I got mine delivered today, and boy is it cute! I love what they did with each character, and yes, Goo is in this one.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:43 AM   #29
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Has anyone had any luck finding this calendar, other than online? My credit card's sorta maxed out right now, so that rules out ordering it, and I drove all over our nearest large city, Florence, SC, yesterday in the rain trying to locate this calendar. I've tried Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, Best Buy, and a calender shop set up for the season in the mall-no luck. The two book stores didn't even have it on inventory where they could special order it for me. Our Hot Topic no longer exists, having been replaced by a bright and colorful sports clothing shop, and that's where I found the calender last year. Hopefully, I can make it up to the much-larger mall in Pineville, NC, next weekend, since they usually have a big calender store set up there, and last time I was there, they still had a Hot Topic, too.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 01:54 PM   #30
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I still cannot find it in shops either. I'm going to have to order one online soon.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2009, calendar, foster's