Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 05-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #51
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Thanks, but I did get video working. Unfortunately, there's no sound. So I can at least do screencaps. However I wouldn't say no to very high quality captures, it seems like whenever I capture the quality's not as good as some of the captures I download from other people.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #52
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

Five years of memories, such a shame it all had to end so soon. Seems like just yesterday I was watching House of Bloo's. There were so many wonderful memories to be had at Foster's, good and bad. However, despite it all being over, the only words left for me to say are... thank you for a wonderful 5 years of a great cartoon that restored my faith in the industry. Thank you Craig! Thank you Lauren! Most importantly, thank you everyone from the Foster's crew!
Old 05-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #53
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
Five years of memories, such a shame it all had to end so soon. Seems like just yesterday I was watching House of Bloo's. There were so many wonderful memories to be had at Foster's, good and bad. However, despite it all being over, the only words left for me to say are... thank you for a wonderful 5 years of a great cartoon that restored my faith in the industry. Thank you Craig! Thank you Lauren! Most importantly, thank you everyone from the Foster's crew!
I second that motion entirely. I don't think we'll ever be able to thank them enough for all those years and the wonderful memories we've made because of them.

My eyes hurt from tearing up for the past hour or so. But it helps to laugh at re-runs. I popped in one of my old VHS tapes and am watching the show from a few years ago. The pain is numbed when I watch it again like it's still going on.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:53 PM   #54
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig McCraken
“Like I said I love the show,” McCracken says in conclusion. “I love the characters and even though we were struggling there a bit at the end to stay original, I know there’s more stories to tell with Foster’s. I am forever grateful to all the fans who supported and watched the shows these past few years. Thanks guys!”
Many more. I think that there's a very good chance that we'll get a reunion special someday, or if we're truly lucky, something on the big screen.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:54 PM   #55
wildspyre
Newly Abandoned
Would be living in a box if not for Foster's  

look at the bright side, now that Craig is done with fosters, he can work on a new cartoon
wildspyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:17 AM   #56
emperor26
Foster's Legend

After five long years, Foster's finally aired its final episodes for the last time. I wish it would have lasted much longer before then.

On the other hand, Craig could focus on his next project and whatever he creates will sure be another hit for CN.

Congrats to Craig, Lauren and the rest of team for creating an awesome, original show.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:14 AM   #57
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Thanks, but I did get video working. Unfortunately, there's no sound. So I can at least do screencaps. However I wouldn't say no to very high quality captures, it seems like whenever I capture the quality's not as good as some of the captures I download from other people.
I got this all sorted out, btw. I'll try to get the eps up for download as soon as I can.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:56 PM   #58
Creamy
Settling In

Is He Dizzy Yet?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I got this all sorted out, btw. I'll try to get the eps up for download as soon as I can.
Hooray, that made my day (Plus I'm a poet and I don't know it )
Old 05-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #59
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Many more. I think that there's a very good chance that we'll get a reunion special someday, or if we're truly lucky, something on the big screen.
Maybe like what Futurama did, "It just won't stay dead!"
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:58 PM   #60
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Maybe like what Futurama did, "It just won't stay dead!"
Oh you mean like their direct to DVD movies? Yeah I could see that working too.

But at any rate if anything were to happen on this front it probably won't happen for some time to come, so best to enjoy what we got right now and leave the future right where it's going to be.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote