Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 06-19-2019, 01:41 PM   #2071
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

I have to admit, I got a bit teary eyed when during
Spoiler Below
the final battle, the portals started opening and ALL the Marvel heroes started appearing, then afterwards, Captain America said those iconic words... 'Avengers...

...assemble!'
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 05:38 PM   #2072
Mulch
Blegh

DOO KDLO PXOFK  

Went to see Hayao Miyazaki's The Boy and the Heron today. Without spoiling anything (since it's best to know as little as possible going into it), I think it would've made a very worthy swan song for him if he wasn't already working on his next swan song. (Glad it's replaced The Wind Rises as his grand finale, at any rate; that one's got some strong points, but a huge chunk of it is pretty much a Hollywood-ified biopic and I think it's his weakest film as a result.)

Also pretty sure it's the first 2D-animated film I've seen in a theater since The Simpsons Movie, which came out the same year I joined this forum. Good lord.

Last edited by Mulch; 12-06-2023 at 05:40 PM.
Mulch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 09:22 PM   #2073
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Beverly Hills Cop II. Always a fun time.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:01 PM   #2074
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I finally watched my bluray of Wolfwalkers my bro got me a few Christmases back (in the set with Secret of Kells and Song of the Sea, both of which I have seen multiple times but I'd only seen WW once, in the theatre). I think it's the best of the three.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 10:26 AM   #2075
Mulch
Blegh

DOO KDLO PXOFK  

I got that same set last year and watched all three of them for the first time on the same day.* For me it's Song of the Sea all the way. (I mean, Wolfwalkers is near-perfect, too; I just thought it got a smidge too predictable towards the end.)

*With breaks, mind. I go outside sometimes.