Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 11-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #1
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Default DVD Problem

I know, this is the third 'Help Me' thread I've posted, after the stomach virus and sound card ones. But seriously, this one concerns a DVD I purchased a while ago, so it's probably too late to return it.

The DVD in question is Men in Black (the first one), and on the back of the cover, it states all the special features that are available on just the one disc. But, when I put the DVD on and try to access them, it says to insert Disc 2 to view them, but there isn't a Disc 2! Is there anyone else that has this problem, and is there a way to solve it?
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

:/ I actually have an old 2-disc edition of MIB so no I don't have that problem. You should try looking on amazon for that particular release or something and seeing if anyone mentions this in their reviews. I skimmed the forum for this movie at imdb and didn't see anything, people often talk about dvd releases on there.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote