Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Websites

Notices

Websites Post links to and news about Foster's-related fansites as well as official sites here.

Old 03-02-2007, 08:30 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default Never Forgotten Amazon Store

Never Forgotten has joined the Amazon Associates program, which means there is now an Amazon.com mini-store on my site. If people purchase Foster's products off of Amazon by clicking on the items in the NF Amazon shop, I get a teeny bit of the sale. I was going to start posting links to items on Amazon.com anyways, because people are always asking me about the books and stuff, so I'm glad Amazon let us join their Associates program; because this way it looks nicer, plus I may make a buck fifty in about a year, lol.

Anyways if you plan on buying any Foster's stuff through Amazon, please support the site by buying them through the NF Amazon store...

HERE.

Thanks. And yeah I will try to update the store whenever new stuff comes out, but everyone is free to nudge me when I'm slow. Hopefully 2007 will see a lot of new items! (Btw I tried to add the Corridor Chaos game but I was unable to bring it up in the search where I add items to the shop, even when I looked it up by product number. I guess that's because Amazon is out of them right now, and perhaps can't even order any more, I dunno.)
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:42 PM   #2
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I just ordered five books.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:47 PM   #3
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Lol! Allrighty then.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:58 PM   #4
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

By coincidence I was on Amazon this morning, looking at the same books, but didn't buy them at the time because I didn't have my bank card with me and I was too lazy to haul myself out of my chair to go find it. Worked out rather well, hm?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 03-02-2007 at 08:58 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:21 PM   #5
Sparky

Yeah...

Almost creepily so.

Old 03-03-2007, 02:06 PM   #6
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Very cool, indeed. I may order a few books.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:33 PM   #7
Sparky

Although they probably won't show up right away, I just got done reviewing all of the books (the ones currently available) and updated a couple of product images on Amazon.com. It wasn't completely apparent on some of them which episodes they are adaptions of, and there wasn't really any mention of the extras included with some of them. Plus it bothered me that they had the promo cover for House of Bloo's instead of the mainstream cover. I mean they still have the incorrect one as the main image, but at least people can now look at mine and see what they're actually getting.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:25 AM   #8
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

If you get that RC Bloo toy I'll buy it. Plus the other season sets. i'm going out Tuesday so I might pick up season 1 if I see it.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:47 PM   #9
Vicks
At Home

This is an interesting store! Do you actually have to own these things to sell them? If not, "where" do you get your stock from? This is a cool idea!
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:41 PM   #10
Sparky

No you just have to fill out an application with Amazon.com, I think its mostly to prove to them that your website can turn them a profit if you feature their stuff on it. Then you go into your account and select what items from Amazon.com you want to feature, set up how you want the shop to look, etc. Customers don't pay extra or anything, Amazon just gives a tiny fraction of the sale to the site owner when somebody buys something on their site by getting to it through your site. They also monitor your clickthroughs to see how much traffic you're driving to Amazon.com. Like Cafepress you actually give them your tax info and everything for your paychecks (though also like Cafepress a small site like mine hardly generates anything).