Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 03-04-2007, 10:52 AM   #1
Frankie Fan
Frankie is awesome!
Frankie is awesome!  

Send a message via AIM to Frankie Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Frankie Fan
Default your system for doing favors

I was wondering if anyone uses a system for doing favors for people or do you randomize it? I always go: Frankie first, then Mac, then Wilt, then Ed.
Frankie Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:58 AM   #2
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I usually switch around, like do Mac the first day, then Frankie, then Wilt, and Eduardo. Something like that, anyway, though not necessarily in that order.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 04:20 PM   #3
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I know someone made a thread like this, probably back on the old board. It was a long time ago. My "system" is to try to go to everyone an equal number of times. You know, so they don't feel bad. Lol. I know, I'm stupid.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:03 PM   #4
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I know someone made a thread like this, probably back on the old board. It was a long time ago. My "system" is to try to go to everyone an equal number of times. You know, so they don't feel bad. Lol. I know, I'm stupid.

I'm the same way! I want to make sure I don't 'offend' anyone by not doing a favor for them.

I make sure I do my "Daily Duties" before playing any games in the game room. I don't want to 'disappoint' Mr. H!

I'm pathetic!
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:09 PM   #5
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Lol, I know, me too. Blinky is such a major boy scout.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:21 AM   #6
Vicks
At Home

Wow. LOL You guys seriously crack me up.

I go to whoever is closest to me when I start the game, or end my chores. It killed me when all the friends moved upstairs, that meant no one was in the Dining Room or the Clock Room. LOL

Since I "messed up" on doing chores before asking a friend to help, I have to do a favor first, then go play a game, then do my chores, otherwise I won't get my bar filled as much (this is when I'm close to doing an Adventure). Always, always, always make sure you have a slot open to do a favor before finishing your chores.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:17 AM   #7
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicks View Post
Since I "messed up" on doing chores before asking a friend to help, I have to do a favor first, then go play a game, then do my chores, otherwise I won't get my bar filled as much (this is when I'm close to doing an Adventure). Always, always, always make sure you have a slot open to do a favor before finishing your chores.
~Vicks

I always leave one open slot. I choose my least favorite duty & have one of my friends do the favor for me.
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:48 AM   #8
Stjimmy666
Settling In

I fist look at my chore list and i find a chore i dont wanna do (ussaly a searching one or one that realy or of thr way) then I do my chorse and if a friend is on that floor i use them. Of corse right now im not sure where anyone is becuase they swtched back to the first spots they where.
Stjimmy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:46 PM   #9
BunnieLebowski
Newly Abandoned
Give us the buddies Lebowski  

Default favors

I know this is silly but I only do favors for Wilt. I just figured since he is always doing things for everyone all the time and he can't say no, it's time for someone to always do stuff for him.
BunnieLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #10
Stjimmy666
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnieLebowski View Post
I know this is silly but I only do favors for Wilt. I just figured since he is always doing things for everyone all the time and he can't say no, it's time for someone to always do stuff for him.
wow your so nice. I never even thought of that. Does anyone else wish chese gave favors, i mean think of the things he could give us.

Stjimmy666 is offline   Reply With Quote