Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Default Well, It Actually Happened...

someone actually mistook ME for Frankie Foster!

OK, that someone was like, two-and-a-half years old, but still, it was an honor.
Here's the scoop: this was the last day of school for our students, and some of the students got to go on a field trip for good behavior, which meant that their parents had to come pick them up at school when the bus finally got back, after all the other students had gone home. This one mom had parked next to my RAV-4, and had a little girl with her, who was sort of hanging out the window while they were waiting on her older sibling to get back from the trip. As I approached my car, the little girl started calling out, "Hey, Fwankie, you gonna get in yo' twuck? Izzat yo bwack twuck, Fwankie? Where you goin', Fwankie?" I admit that at the time, I actually thought that there must have been another person I had not noticed somewhere nearby that the little girl knew, and that she was talking to that person, and then I heard her mother say, "Who is FRANKIE? That's a teacher!" Suddenly, I realized that I had put my hair, which IS red, up in a pony tail, and I then realized that due to that, most likely, the little girl had mistaken me for THAT Frankie, lol! I laughed and told her mother who I believed the girl thought I was, and the mother said, "Oh, yeah, she used to watch that show on tv all the time!"
I was deeply honored, like I said, to be mistaken for Ms. Foster, someone way less than half my age and half my weight!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote