Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:14 AM   #101
Another Castle
At Home

I just watched it again today, and my view has lightened a little. I was a bit harsh. I have never hated it, just not as good as the other episodes. The big finale at the end was quite good, but I cannot help but think that Frankie should have swapped places with Mr Herriman (she is punk rock after all)

Maybe it is an American thing that all kids have their own computer-when I was 8 the internet was slow expensive and made lots of hissy noises when you connect! Then again we only had 4 TV channels (one of them was in Welsh!). I'm a bit stuck in the 1990s.

Asides from this, the only Goo episodes I have seen are Bus the Two of Us and Big Picture- I would usually think Goo would annoy me, but unusually, she doesn't at all! (I mean that she has never annoyed me, in any episode)

Bloo is seen wearing a brilliant Sgt Pepper outfit, and of course KISS make up, but what other classic out fits do we see?

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo

Last edited by Another Castle; 11-09-2009 at 11:08 AM. Reason: I wan't to explain a bit more
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:54 PM   #102
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Pizza Party is a real band now.