Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 12-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

Default What the Fosters' Voice Cast is Up to These Days...

Well, ever since Foster's closed (to those of us who were loyal viewers), the voice cast has moved on to other projects. I'd figure I'd go on and give you an update on what they're up to now behind the microphones.

Keith James Ferguson (Blooregard) has taken on the role of Lightning McQueen (done by Owen Wilson) in the Disney/Pixar Cars video games and Cars Toons mini episodes airing on Disney Channel and Disney XD. He'll be working as McQueen on the new "CarsLand" attraction when it opens at California Adventure at Disneyland in 2012.

Candi Milo (Madame Foster/Coco) is now being heard as the voice of Lupe on Nickelodeon's new Frederator-produced series FanBoy and Chum Chum.

In an another thread in the Entertainment section about your favorite toons, we said both Tom Kenny (Eduardo) and Grey DeLisle (Frankie Foster) are working on the PBS Kids GO! series WordGirl. Kenny plays T.J. Botsford, whose adopted sister is secretly the titular character and the evil Dr. Two Brains, while DeLisle plays two villains, Lady Redundant Woman (a human copy machine/thesaurus) and Ms. Question (who always asks in her responses). Ms. DeLisle also has voiced the title character on Nick Jr.'s Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! and on Nick's Penguins of Madagascar series as Darla the Baboon and also got a little help with Tara Strong (Terrance) doing additional voices on that series.

Phil LaMarr (Wilt) voices Jazz in the Transformers animated series, and is returning to Futurama for the new series of episodes to run on Comedy Central.

Finally, we have not heard anything on Sean Marquette (Mac). As soon as we get word, we'll post it for you.

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:11 AM   #2
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Tom Kenny and Grey DeLisle can both be heard on "The Super Hero Squad Show" on Cartoon Network. They were both present at the series panel at SDCC in July.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:51 PM   #3
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Sean is busy with indy films and guest appearances on TV shows. Some of his recent movies were Rob Zombies Halloween 2, and Travis Breaux's High School. He recently had a guest appearance in the TV series "Saving Grace". I remember an interview he had a few years ago saying how he enjoyed doing voice acting more than on-camera acting. But it looks like he's leaning away from voice and more toward the camera. He does the voice of Mac in Fusion Fall I believe, but other than that, he's not doing any voice acting right now. It sounds like he's changed his mind. Perhaps because it's more money. Or he's watching his brother gain more success and is feeling pressured to do the same.

I shared some recent pictures of him and his brother here last May. It's been a few months, but I'm pretty sure he looks the same.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:27 AM   #4
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

Phil LaMarr is currently playing Cowboy Curtis (a role created by Lawrence Fishbourne) in the new revival of "The Pee-Wee Herman Show" at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre.

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:03 PM   #5
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Thanks for the update from those years ago!

Tags
voice actors