Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 08-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #2251
AmberMist84
Settling In

Whats In a name?....  

Location: Nevada: Farther from Vegas, closer to Arizona state line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard View Post
I am from AZ, so we have our moronic tourists (Cass does not count); And most of that list is definitely great!
I sorta live in Arizona, but not really. I'm kinda on the sate line between Nevada and Arizona. I'm a bout a couple hours from Vegas. I visit Vegas about obce a month cuz my sister lives there.

Now, most people know what theyre doing when they go to LV, but some are just.... not very smart.

One thing I know for sure, when you see one of these tourists calls a Vegas tranny a flamer, RUN FAR, FAR, AWAY!!!

I guess you liked my dislikes too? thats awesome! I thought I had some perty bizzare pet-peeves.

Two households, both alike in dignity
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-crossed lovers
TAKE THIER LIFE
AmberMist84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:23 PM   #2252
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I really, really, HATE Google's new way of displaying image search results. It... how shall I say it? Ah, yes, it SUCKS. I'm sorry but this really annoys the hell out of me.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:28 AM   #2253
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

People who are intolerant of people who aren't the same as them ticks me off, and that extends to folks who basically call themselves superior to others because they don't use certain types of websites, such as social networking. You don't have to like or use Facebook or Twitter, just kindly don't call me stupid because I do. Those sites are popular for a reason: they are useful to some of us. So shut up. -_-

Sorry, huge drama in the local geocaching group.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:27 PM   #2254
zachary2142
Newly Abandoned

Chocolate milk is overrated  

Default Sometimes, too much love is painful...

So, recently I got hooked up on South Park... again. So I decided to check ff.net for some good fanfics, and OF COURSE most of the stories are slash.

I mean, I don't mind slash that much. Heck, sometimes I don't mind reading some but for God's sake, how much can you take? 3744 stories are filed under "Romance", and from the last 15 minutes of browsing it seems most of these are slash, especially StanXKyle (which I can sort of understand - super best friends and all) and KyleXCartman (which boggles the mind).

The worst thing is, the non-romance parts of the plot in some of these fics are great - very interesting and well thought out. But of course the "romance" parts ruin the fic completely, because of the OOCness of the characters that creeps in.

If anyone knows a good non-romance South Park story, please send me a PM with a link - I'll be eternally grateful.

Sorry if I offended any slash lovers out there - I didn't mean to, but the amount of slash fics out there has reached epic proportions.

/end rant again sorry
zachary2142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:36 PM   #2255
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I just posted a photo of one of my favorite tarantulas and someone took time out of their day to comment on how they wanted to stomp him into oblivion. Why say anything???? No one was forcing them look at the photo let alone make a hateful comment on it. Most people don't know what its like to have random strangers always telling them they want their pets to die. -_-
Old 08-29-2010, 05:43 PM   #2256
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I just posted a photo of one of my favorite tarantulas and someone took time out of their day to comment on how they wanted to stomp him into oblivion. Why say anything???? No one was forcing them look at the photo let alone make a hateful comment on it. Most people don't know what its like to have random strangers always telling them they want their pets to die. -_-
GAWD! People are DUMB! Cass and I saw some very interesting tarantulas when we were at the desert creature museum in Tombstone, AZ. Cass ought to show us that blonde tarantula that was there. He has a cool photo of it.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:47 PM   #2257
Sparky

He did post a photo of a blonde t, it looked like mine.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:48 PM   #2258
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard View Post
GAWD! People are DUMB! Cass and I saw some very interesting tarantulas when we were at the desert creature museum in Tombstone, AZ. Cass ought to show us that blonde tarantula that was there. He has a cool photo of it.
I uploaded that pic to my dA gallery awhile back.

http://vejur.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2w9d6b

Quote:
Sheesh, that is so incredibly childish and rude. Don't idiots like this have anything better to do with their lives?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 08-29-2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Added link.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:55 PM   #2259
Sparky

I replied to another person's comment and he replied to that, so he's apparently hanging around my gallery now. I'm expecting him to troll all my other tarantula photos now too.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:00 PM   #2260
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
He did post a photo of a blonde t, it looked like mine.
There were other interesting specimens too. I never realized Arizona had many neat looking species of tarantula.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote