Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 08-26-2006, 05:27 PM   #21
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

I did have one, but it was a cartoon-crossover thing that only had Mac & Bloo in it. I don't think it really counts as a Foster's dream.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:06 PM   #22
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Yeah, seriously, DON'T. Frankie herself put it best in "Squeeze the Day", when she told Mac to stay a child and enjoy his childhood as long as he can, and that's about the best advice that an adult could EVER give a young person. Mac is a CHILD, and he needs to get a chance to BE a child. Frankie is an ADULT, and I can not EVER imagine any situation in which she would EVER think of Mac in any sexual manner whatsoever! Even if she did successfully survive being frozen and then revived after Mac was an adult, in her mind, he'd still be a little kid. I have watched my best friend's children grow up; one is now an officer in the US Marine Corp, but to me, he's still a whiny little five-year-old complaining about the "onjuns"(onions)on his pizza. It's difficult for me to believe sometimes that this little kid is now helping to defend our nation, but adults, or at least NORMAL adults, tend to be like that.

We've all had way too much of the Mac X Frankie mess. I've got some major issues with anyone who feels that it is ever acceptible for an adult and a child to have any romantic involvement whatsoever. Like I said in your posting on the old board, Cyburn-people go to JAIL for stuff like that! People get investigated by the FBI for posting things that suggest any advocating of such relationships between a child and an adult, and for those who get locked up, they are regarded as the lowest of the lowest scum in the prison heirarchy.

pitbulllady

Which is also why I can't understand why people are writing MacxTerrence fics. ::Shudder::.... Yeah, even I think some pairings should be avoided, and I'm pretty open-minded.
MacXfrankie doesn't even work if Mac is old enough, as PB says, it just feels too weird.

Oh and as for any dreams I have had.....heh, they're too adult to put here.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)

Last edited by LaBlooGirl; 08-26-2006 at 07:08 PM. Reason: needed to add something and didn't want to double post
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 05:19 PM   #23
Voxxyn
Banned

Last night, I dreamt I saw a new episode of Foster's(One that doesn't actually exist). Frankie and Goo were the main characters, and they were planning something I don't remember, but they argued quite a bit over it. The climax involves Mac hanging by a ropewalking cable and the gang having to rescue him, which they do. It ends with them celebrating back at the house's yard...

...and Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert appear and get into a violent brawl with each other. Stewart has the upper hand when the gang decides to team up on him, and hold him so that Colbert can, quite literally, give him a Mortal Kombat uppercut that sends him flying to the skies. Afterwards, Colbert decides to celebrate with them.

If I had to guess, it has to do with my frustration at both Foster's and Stephen Colbert being shafted at the Emmys. I like Stewart as well, though.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 07:41 PM   #24
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Lol, that's hilarious! Wow, that totally needs to be made...
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 04:33 PM   #25
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

I had a dream the other night and it goes like this....
Me and Wilt had been seeing eachother for a while and had been dating. My mom was talking to somebody, it might have been her therapist, telling them that she was jealous of my boyfriend and that Wilt should've chose her over me. Mom considered me as "the other woman" between her and him. Okay, as far as the dream went, Wilt was not even interested in my mother. He just thought of her my mom/his mother figure. Regardless, my mom claimed that she would get her revenge on me for stealing my man that should've been hers that's her daughter's boyfriend and possible fututre son in-law.
That was it.

Lol! It reminds me of something off of Jerry Springer.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.

Last edited by Tonya; 09-10-2006 at 04:34 PM.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 03:25 PM   #26
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Yesterday night, I had this dream. I don't know if it belongs here or not because it doesn't have anything to do with Foster's characters. But it involves this forum.

Well, it was around Christmas time, and one day, I received this brown box in the mail. I opened it up and inside was this tin can filled with cookies, and the label said "from Bloo2daMacs." So I went on the forum and there was this thread that Sparky created, and it said "Very impotant!" So I read it, and it said something about everybody who was a member of the forum had received a box of cookies from Bloo2daMacs and how we were not to eat them. Sparky was wondering how Bloo2daMacs got all of our addresses, and she thought he was a threat to our safety, so she was going to ban him from Never Forgotten. But then LaBlooGirl did some research and found out that Bloo2daMacs was actually Santa Claus. And then Sparky said, "Since BloodaMacs is Santa, and Santa knows where everybody lives, Bloo2daMacs still gets to stay on the forum, and everyone can eat their cookies."

And that's it.
Crazy, ain't it?
You bet it is.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:58 PM   #27
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

*chokes*

Lol! LOL!!

Best dream ever.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 04:27 PM   #28
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

And here's mine.

Me and Fala were at a convention. Dressed up in Gothic like Lolita stuff, hers was Tartan if I do believe. This real awful guy was hitting on her and she wasn't impressed with it at all. Wilt then made his appearance and told the guy to litterally [wee] off, and kicked him in the knee.

I don't recall the next bit.

Then later we're at an amusement park that's inside a shopping complex (to get this you must know that Myer City Centre in Adelaide once had a ride at the top of it's 9 story tall building but then got closed down; but in my dream it was Marion MegaPlex where the ride was. In other words, where it never was) and Wilt's still with us and me and Fala wanna go on a rollercoaster. But the guy tells Wilt he can't come on because he's too tall to ride the ride.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 04:59 PM   #29
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
And here's mine.

Me and Fala were at a convention. Dressed up in Gothic like Lolita stuff, hers was Tartan if I do believe. This real awful guy was hitting on her and she wasn't impressed with it at all. Wilt then made his appearance and told the guy to litterally [wee] off, and kicked him in the knee.

I don't recall the next bit.

Then later we're at an amusement park that's inside a shopping complex (to get this you must know that Myer City Centre in Adelaide once had a ride at the top of it's 9 story tall building but then got closed down; but in my dream it was Marion MegaPlex where the ride was. In other words, where it never was) and Wilt's still with us and me and Fala wanna go on a rollercoaster. But the guy tells Wilt he can't come on because he's too tall to ride the ride.
Poor Wilt. XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 06:02 PM   #30
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
They should so use something like the above scenario, for a sub-plot in the upcoming "Amusement Park" episode in season five, Wilt getting really frustrated about his inability to ride a lot of the rides at the park not because he is too short but rather too tall would make for some excellent comedy.

Then again that episode is already written so it might be a little too late to add that in, but it still would be funny though.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote