Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 08-18-2006, 07:50 PM   #11
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
I had a dream a night or so ago, it wasin't about Foster's exactly, it was Foster's related. Anyway what happend was, I was looking around on the forum and a sign came up read along the lines of "IMPORTANT MESSAGE. Please check you're mail IMEDIETLY!". I got a PM from both Pitbulllady and Sparky. So I checked, and in the mailbox, next to the subject line was an explaimation sign. I was like "Oh, no! What did I do to deserve this!!!", (I thought I was in trouble). So, I clicked on it and it and, somehow Sparky's and PBL's letter were fused together like a two-way letter or something. PBL wrote and said to me that she ) was getting to old to run the site, and that she couldin't go on. Sparky's letter, fused with hers, finnished the sentance and added, "You have been chosen. We would like you to be our new Co- Administrator". And that was it.
Ha! What a crazy dream, huh? So weird.
*rolls* AHAHAHAAAA!! I feel so honored now!
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 08:28 AM   #12
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

I am still amused about my dream of Mac being afraid if the potatoe chip from Squeeze the day.
Aaanyway, I had a dream a while back about me (still as an adult) living on a wll slash mountain like thing with beds coming off of it and I had a bed, my mom had a bed, a guy I hated from highschool had a bed, and... MR. HEERIMAN HAD A BED!!! It was all kind of blurry and confusing, but I remember rolling on a giant snowball and then putting the wall betwwen evry ones bed again. It must have got out somehow. I woke up and went: ??? then I went back to sleep again.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:01 AM   #13
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

I have to agree with the 'How you see people' post. I have this friend who's three years younger than me, and four grades behind. I'm going into 11th, he's going into 7th. I STILL think he's in first grade. Seriously.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:51 PM   #14
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I had one last night but I *barely* remember it. All I remember was that Terrence was supposed to post two packages for someone and he
got the mailing labels mixed up. I'm sure it led to an amusing sitaution, but I honestly don't remember any more than that. Ha ha it probably came from my own fear of doing that same thing when I mail off lots of packages at once, as I do every once in a while.
Old 08-24-2006, 04:22 PM   #15
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

I had one last night or something... And I have no clue what it was. I just remember it included Mac and Bloo.
Old 08-25-2006, 05:53 PM   #16
TraverseTown
Settling In

Available Now for only 79 easy payments of $4.99!  

Sadly I have never had a dream about Fosters......despite my love for it.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:26 AM   #17
Scribble
At Home
Secret Door!  

Send a message via MSN to Scribble

I can remember a couple of dreams that I had recently. In one, I was Bloo and I was with Mac who was talking to a group of random boys. All I remember is that instead of everyone being able to see IFs only the person that created them could, so I was trying to attract their attention but they couldn't see or hear me. I even tried kicking them, but they didn't notice.

Then last night I had a dream that I was Frankie and I was in a supermarket, shopping for food with Bloo and Mr. Herriman. Basically I spent the whole time getting annoyed with both of them. Bloo kept trying to decide what he wanted and changing his mind every five seconds and Mr. H just lectured me about how I should make sure the food was healthy enough for the friends and also how to pack it properly. And well, let's just say there was a lot of shouting at the end.

Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:39 AM   #18
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

I had one last night in which Goo was in my yard. It was kinda weird...
Old 08-26-2006, 09:44 AM   #19
Voxxyn
Banned

Well... I remember one dream in which I became the pariah of Last.fm, resulting in getting my PM box flooded with angry messages. One of them said that "Oh, and that little cartoon about imaginary friends that you love so much? IT'S CRAP!".

o_O

And just a note, I am NOT planning to do anything of that effect. I'm nice.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 08-26-2006 at 09:45 AM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 10:59 AM   #20
Sparky

I had one the other night I forgot to tell you guys about. I dreamt that Tara Strong joined this forum, and her username was "OoOoOoOo". Yeah sounds like something that would be in a weird dream I guess. Oh and then she signed up for a second account, which as you know is not allowed, and I had to bust her!