Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 08-17-2006, 01:28 PM   #1
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Default Foster's Dreams

If you've ever had a Foster's dream (having a character in it counts) you can tell about it here.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 02:27 PM   #2
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

I had a dream that Crag McCraken made an adult oriented version of the show. (I had another like that before, but this one's different).You know on TV when they bleep out the bad cussing, well, this is how it was. Oh, but some words wern't bad enough to be bleeped, but everybody was just cussing in general. And even though some cussing was bleeped out, I still new what they were saying.
This is how it went. Bloo walks into the ballroom with a bag of potatochips and whines "Wiiilllt, these D*** potatochips are *beeping* staaale!". Wilt says "Sorry!". So Wilt goes to get a new bag of chips and hits his eye on the chandilier. Wilt yells" OH, D*****!". Bloo holds up the bag of chips and says in an annoyed tone "What the h*** is you're problam?". Then, the dream flips to outside, where Coco's dressed as a naughty police girl, acting all dirty to a cop she found attractive. Let's just say, some grabbing was involved (from her) and I dunno what the cop did, because the dream flipped back to back inside the house. I don't know what Wilt was trying to do, but he got a huge pot of ink and spilled it everywere, getting it on everyone, mostly himself, Bloo and Ed. The ink washed all of their coler out and onto the floor, exept for their outlines, but the ink made their outlines really thick and drippy. Wilt looks at every body, and the mess he made and says "Oh *beep!". Frankie walks in and yells "What the *beep* just happend??". Bloo yells "He dropped the *beeping* ink!". Wilt pleads "I AM SO *beeping* SORRY!". Frankie goes absolutly off on Wilt and screams "WHAT THE H*** WERE YOU THINKING!??!?". And while Frankie's screaming at the top of her lungs at Wilt, Wilt has his eye closed, shaking his head feeling so guilty and saying "D*****, D*****, D****!".
And that is what happend.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:45 PM   #3
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

That's kind of... really weird, but I guess I can't talk because I had a dream Bloo said one of the more severe cuss words (but it was something Ford said in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... which I was reading before I fell asleep...), and... well, that's it. The thing about Coco amuses me, though.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:59 PM   #4
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

Yeah, that was pretty strange, but funny! I dunno why Wilt's cussing amuses me. I don't even like cussing of any kind, but hearing him do it was just...amusing to me. I thought it was funny when he knocked his eye into the chandelier and shouted "OH, D*****!".
Priceless!
The every kid.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:55 PM   #5
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
Yeah, that was pretty strange, but funny! I dunno why Wilt's cussing amuses me. I don't even like cussing of any kind, but hearing him do it was just...amusing to me. I thought it was funny when he knocked his eye into the chandelier and shouted "OH, D*****!".
Priceless!
That was my fave Adult Wilt quote!
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:09 PM   #6
Cyburn

I had a dream in which Frankie woke up one day 10 years into the future, and was sleeping in Mac's dorm room (Mac was 19) and wondered how she got there in the first place. Mac saw Frankie and explained that Bloo had tricked her into a cryogenic centre, where she was frozen for 10 years and as Mac was a student studying cryogenitics, that he saw Frankie in one of the freezer tubes and unfreezed her, but she was still asleep and took her to his place.
Frankie then said "You didnt have to do this" Mac said "It was nothing"
Frankie feeling a bit guilty then said "How about I make it up to you, by going out with you"
__________________________________________________ _______________
I will continue with this later on and possibly turn this into a fanfic.
Old 08-18-2006, 03:10 PM   #7
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyburn View Post
I had a dream in which Frankie woke up one day 10 years into the future, and was sleeping in Mac's dorm room (Mac was 19) and wondered how she got there in the first place. Mac saw Frankie and explained that Bloo had tricked her into a cryogenic centre, where she was frozen for 10 years and as Mac was a student studying cryogenitics, that he saw Frankie in one of the freezer tubes and unfreezed her, but she was still asleep and took her to his place.
Frankie then said "You didnt have to do this" Mac said "It was nothing"
Frankie feeling a bit guilty then said "How about I make it up to you, by going out with you"
__________________________________________________ _______________
I will continue with this later on and possibly turn this into a fanfic.
Please don't; I've had quite enough MacxFrankie over the past week.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:20 PM   #8
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Yeah, that's definitely weird. But then again, my dreams are weirder...
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 04:07 PM   #9
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I had a dream a night or so ago, it wasin't about Foster's exactly, it was Foster's related. Anyway what happend was, I was looking around on the forum and a sign came up read along the lines of "IMPORTANT MESSAGE. Please check you're mail IMEDIETLY!". I got a PM from both Pitbulllady and Sparky. So I checked, and in the mailbox, next to the subject line was an explaimation sign. I was like "Oh, no! What did I do to deserve this!!!", (I thought I was in trouble). So, I clicked on it and it and, somehow Sparky's and PBL's letter were fused together like a two-way letter or something. PBL wrote and said to me that she ) was getting to old to run the site, and that she couldin't go on. Sparky's letter, fused with hers, finnished the sentance and added, "You have been chosen. We would like you to be our new Co- Administrator". And that was it.
Ha! What a crazy dream, huh? So weird.
The every kid.

Last edited by Tonya; 08-18-2006 at 04:11 PM.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:59 PM   #10
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Please don't; I've had quite enough MacxFrankie over the past week.

Yeah, seriously, DON'T. Frankie herself put it best in "Squeeze the Day", when she told Mac to stay a child and enjoy his childhood as long as he can, and that's about the best advice that an adult could EVER give a young person. Mac is a CHILD, and he needs to get a chance to BE a child. Frankie is an ADULT, and I can not EVER imagine any situation in which she would EVER think of Mac in any sexual manner whatsoever! Even if she did successfully survive being frozen and then revived after Mac was an adult, in her mind, he'd still be a little kid. I have watched my best friend's children grow up; one is now an officer in the US Marine Corp, but to me, he's still a whiny little five-year-old complaining about the "onjuns"(onions)on his pizza. It's difficult for me to believe sometimes that this little kid is now helping to defend our nation, but adults, or at least NORMAL adults, tend to be like that.

We've all had way too much of the Mac X Frankie mess. I've got some major issues with anyone who feels that it is ever acceptible for an adult and a child to have any romantic involvement whatsoever. Like I said in your posting on the old board, Cyburn-people go to JAIL for stuff like that! People get investigated by the FBI for posting things that suggest any advocating of such relationships between a child and an adult, and for those who get locked up, they are regarded as the lowest of the lowest scum in the prison heirarchy.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote