Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 09-08-2006, 11:53 PM   #1
Thornwhistle
Banned

I see you.  

Lightbulb live journals

I remember finding a sort of diary on the internet,they were called live journals. The live journals were of chars from the Fruits Basket anime.

I wonder if there such a thing by Foster's imaginary friends. I'd love to read those internet diaries of Wilt,or Eduardo, or even Frankie.
Thornwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:28 AM   #2
DoubleLatte
At Home

There aren't any character Livejournals that *I* know of, BUT there are a couple over at myspace.com and most of them, including Wilt's, are in 'friends only' mode. You'd have to get an account and then get the users to 'friend' you in order to be able to read their posts. (I don't have an account there, I absolutely abhor that site)
DoubleLatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:33 AM   #3
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I actually have the RP journal of Eduardo over at livejournal.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:55 AM   #4
DoubleLatte
At Home

Bah. I can't find the myspace accounts. I did a little more searching on LJ and found Eduardo, Wilt, and Bloo journals. I'm sure there's more, though like the previous I mentioned, they're probably 'friends' only as well.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:29 AM   #5
Matchsticks
At Home
Comes from the brain-heart.  

I dislike it when RP journals are Friends-only because I love reading people's RPs. I would friend them with my normal journal but I don't like seeming like a scary stalker person.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:22 AM   #6
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Someone role-playing Bloo over at MySpace requested to be my friend, because he saw how much I like Foster's. He's pretty good at role-playing Bloo
Old 09-09-2006, 08:32 PM   #7
DoubleLatte
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchsticks View Post
I dislike it when RP journals are Friends-only because I love reading people's RPs. I would friend them with my normal journal but I don't like seeming like a scary stalker person.
I know. Scary stalkers aside, I really think it's a bit annoying having to ask a complete stranger to 'friend' me just so I can read his/her in-character posts. :p

Although at times I can see why they'd make their blogs 'friends only'. It keeps the creeps and 'anonymous' stalkers at bay.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:35 PM   #8
Matchsticks
At Home
Comes from the brain-heart.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLatte View Post
I know. Scary stalkers aside, I really think it's a bit annoying having to ask a complete stranger to 'friend' me just so I can read his/her in-character posts. :p

Although at times I can see why they'd make their blogs 'friends only'. It keeps the creeps and 'anonymous' stalkers at bay.
Maybe we should make RP-friending accounts?
Old 09-11-2006, 05:20 AM   #9
Scribble
At Home
Secret Door!  

Send a message via MSN to Scribble

Wow, a friend and I used to do something like that for other characters a long time ago but we thought we were incredibly weird to do so. I never realised there were others out there! I'll have to check it out... if I can that is. I don't really like joining friends-only journals when I don't even know who the creator is.

Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 11:31 AM   #10
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLatte View Post

I remember when I used ro RP (I was in a role-playing community where we RP'd celebrities), my journals were always open to the public, and it got really annoying with people actually thinking you were really the celeb, even though there was a disclaimer in the profile. I still get comments now, 3 years later, saying "OMG! Is this rly u????" Now that I think back, I don't know why I didn't just set my RPing journals to "friends only", even when I ended up setting my personal journal to it. I don't know. I was dumb.