Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 09-11-2006, 05:26 AM   #11
Scribble
At Home
Secret Door!  

Send a message via MSN to Scribble

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFoppy View Post
I live in Belgium and can't see season 4 _or_ A Lost Claus, I think...
Probably cuz the translators are stuck at "Squeeze The Day" with the Topeka thing... :/
(anyone else out of america got that episode? send your translators to Belgium now. )
I did see STD on youtube a week ago, so that's fine xD
It'll probably be the year 2856 when I see Good Wilt Hunting
I live in the UK and I haven't seen any of season 4 either, although I doubt that's anything to do with translation. And I know that if I watch any new (to me anyway) episodes on the internet they'll magically come on TV shortly afterwards meaning I've already seen them all. XD Of course that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to watch them again, it would just be less of a surprise. So until more eps eventually make it to the UK I'm kind of stuck at the moment.

Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 09:54 AM   #12
leadballoon
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribble View Post
I live in the UK and I haven't seen any of season 4 either, although I doubt that's anything to do with translation. And I know that if I watch any new (to me anyway) episodes on the internet they'll magically come on TV shortly afterwards meaning I've already seen them all. XD Of course that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to watch them again, it would just be less of a surprise. So until more eps eventually make it to the UK I'm kind of stuck at the moment.
I have the same problem here in Ireland... It's been sooo long since I've seen a new episode. I'm in college at the moment, with broadband access, and I've found several of them online - but I can't bring myself to 'cheat' and watch them! You're right - it's so much better when it's a surprise, and you happen upon one on tv!

Guess we'll just have to be patient....
"On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an individual casts off outmoded and restricting standars of thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and the social structure as a whole."

Frank Zappa, on 'freaking out'

:bloogrin I'm Patrick - PM me if you like!
leadballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 01:20 PM   #13
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

Oh DoubleLatte, you're not alone. Thursday when I came home from school I turned on my tv RIGHT when it was showing Foster's advertisments and said "New episode on Friday!" then went off. I had been worried all week about this misunderstanding from CN! But in the back of my mind I knew I would see the re-runs so I didin't worry about it. I'm glad it's not true though, cause I passed out Friday night doing homework and forgot about the whole thing! Phew.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 12:15 PM   #14
swarlock
Settling In

I am Bloo. Hear me roar!  

I'm usually NOT known for my patience. But I DO want to see the episode Good Wilt Hunting when it airs finally.
swarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 01:12 AM   #15
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Who doesn't want to see Good Wilt Hunting? I personally can't wait!

I can't wait for new episodes period... anything to tide me over until Nov. 24th. :bloogrin
Old 09-15-2006, 04:06 PM   #16
Matchsticks
At Home
Comes from the brain-heart.  

I told everyone I know that they should not attempt coming into contact with me on Nov. 24. It will be my Fosters-a-thon day ending with Good Wilt Hunting, LOL.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:19 PM   #17
Voxxyn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary_dream View Post
Who doesn't want to see Good Wilt Hunting?
Actually, I'm doing my best to keep my expectations in check. Don't get me wrong, I really want to see it too--but I don't want to disappoint myself through impossibly high expectations.

And personally, I'm REALLY worried that it'll be one of those episodes where Frankie is absent or only has a small insignificant role. I fully know that she can't be the focus in every single episode--but seeing the many mysteries surrounding her character and background, she has as much potential for character development as Wilt)

Last edited by Voxxyn; 09-15-2006 at 09:21 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:55 AM   #18
Matchsticks
At Home
Comes from the brain-heart.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
Actually, I'm doing my best to keep my expectations in check. Don't get me wrong, I really want to see it too--but I don't want to disappoint myself through impossibly high expectations.
That is what I am trying to do and failing A LOT at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
And personally, I'm REALLY worried that it'll be one of those episodes where Frankie is absent or only has a small insignificant role.
That is another one of my worries, Frankie is tied with Izumi from FMA to be my favorite female character of all time. But I think she will be in the episode a good amount becuase.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:19 AM   #19
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Well, I decided to rename this topic, because it would confuse many viewers about an episode coming up "tonight". So, the topic now is to mention upcoming episodes and their respective release dates.

Anyhoo, want a new episode? Well, I have good news and bad news. We won't have any new episodes released in the US in October. That's the bad. What about the good, ORD? Huuuh??? Relax! The good news is that "Bloo's the Boss" will air on Friday, November 3, 2006 on Fridays.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 02:45 AM   #20
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

Cool, how did you know?
Someone should add that to wikipedia if it hasn't been done yet.
Well, for there's still hope if I get a start of Season 4 in October - It should be awesome to see CotSF or something.
I'm pretty sure Belgium can translate the whole thing around December - just after GWH aired in America and the last episode from Season 4 is translated.
Well, I hope Season 5 will be a good season. GWH promises a lot, appearantly...
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote