Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Rules and Announcements

Notices

Rules and Announcements Where the forum rules and important announcements are posted. You MUST keep up-to-date with the posts in here.

Old 07-04-2023, 11:05 AM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default Our Webhost Is Going Out Of Business

They did not give much notice. I have until the middle of July to migrate all of both the fosters-home website and my other site theneitherworld as well as this forum database to a new host. I may not be able to. I wouldn't be surprised if I cannot afford to host this site with its forum database anymore, not to mention I haven't worked on mysql or whatnot in many years and I do not remember how to do a lot of stuff. This vbulletin is an old outdated version and I cannot afford to upgrade to a newer one, and if I did I would not know how to make all the mods and things we use here work with another version. I am fighting cancer now and can no longer spend hours on my computer.

What I am saying is, I may need to discontinue this forum if not the entire Foster's site. Our current hosting service ends July 14.

edit: Everything has been migrated to the new server and should be working correctly. If anybody spots any errors on the website or forum please do let me know.

Last edited by Sparky; 07-12-2023 at 01:27 PM.