Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 09-30-2006, 05:25 AM   #41
YuckieDuck
At Home

All-Around Worst Episode: Hiccy Burp - Foster's is an imaginative, funny and smart show. But the crew made an episode filled with burping gags (though I thought Eduardo searching for the missing hiccups was funny).
All-Around Best Episode: Go Goo Go - Really wacky, especially the sequence where Goo imagines the orange Bloos. The greatest things are the writing by Lauren Faust and Shannon Tindle's character designs.
Your Favorite Episode: Go Goo Go again.
Least Favorite Episode: Hiccy Burp again.
Best Character-Based Episode: Eddie Monster - This episode is great, it shows that Eduardo isn't so much of a scaredy cat (or is he? )
Worst Character-Based Episode: Bye Bye Nerdy - Good, but not as good as the others (not so much humor).
Best Written Episode: World Wide Wabbit, Go Goo Go, Mac Daddy, A Lost Claus and My So Called Wife - All of them are masterpieces!
Worst Written Episode: Hiccy Burp for the third time. Like I said before, burping gags aren't funny or clever.
Best/Worst Animated Episode: Impossible to answer, all episodes have great animation.
Funniest Episode: Go Goo Go again (aren't you tired of reading my answers?)
Least Funny Episode: Hiccy Burp again, again and again.
Best Tearjerker Episode: A Lost Claus - the entire episode had a great feeling in it.
Most Underrated Episode: Where There's a Wilt There's a Way and Land of the Flea - Both episodes seem to be hated by almost everyone. Land of the Flea is even my cousin's favorite episode and I like it too!
YuckieDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:47 AM   #42
Voxxyn
Banned

I hate crude humor like that as well, but I though "Hiccy Burp" was a very good episode. Not only did it have one of my all-time favorite Frankie moments(Which I already discussed and honored on this thread), it was one of the few Season 3 episodes where Mac and Bloo were actually portrayed as the BEST FRIENDS they're supposed to be. And, unlike many other episodes in that season, Bloo was funny without being cruel.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 05:43 PM   #43
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Worst/Least Favorite Episode Ever- Imposter's...Booooooring!
Worst Character Based Episode- Where there's a Wilt there's a way, sadly only Wilt episode so far. I'm not including Bendy because he only appeared in one episode
Worst Script- Imposter's.... again Boooooring
Least Funny Episode-Imposter's yet again.... Boooring!
Most Under-rated Episode- Cuckoo For Coco Cards, CN needs an ad of Bloo whining!
Favorite Script- Bus the Two of Us. "You arf,arf,arf,arf,arf!"
Best Funny Epsiode- Squeeze the Day. It may just be hot in Topeka!
Best Character Based Episode- The Big Cheese. Best Frankie episode, best Cheese episode
Most over-Rated Episode- Mac Daddy- Yes, I love this episode but way too over-rated.
Best Parody- Bloo's Transfomation into the Vader type guy! SW geek right here!
Best/Favorite Episode- Bus the Two of Us. He's looooooco!
Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 11:48 AM   #44
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Favourite Episode: (from the episodes I've seen so far) Room With a Fued. I love the sportsman ship from Wilt even if I hate sport with a passion. Guess I just like it for him mostly.
Least Favourite Episode: Imposter's Home For Um... Make 'em Up Pals. I wasn't really impressed by this episode at all.
Most well written: Go Goo Go. The part at the end got me hooked, where Mac and Goo are talking. Reminds me of well.. me. I'm going through awkward Secondary School days where you gain friends but then lose them again. Makes you feel terribly lonely.
Least well written: Imposter's Home for um... Make 'em up pals. I don't think it really had an interesting plot. Candadian dude comes, looks like a human, Frankie doesn't beleive him, she goes of the deep end, pulls off his nose, he has a trunk... The end.
Greatest Line in the history of Foster's: Mac: So let me get this straight; Wilt's not going but Paco is?
Eduardo: Si.
Funniest Episode: Mac Daddy... But if you watch it to much it loses it's sparkle... I learnt that the hard way
Least funny episode:Imposter's Home For Um.. Make 'em up pals. I must really dislike this episode huh?
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:14 PM   #45
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

I think I've done this before, but since I saw GWH, I have to make one!

Favorite Episode: Good Wilt Hunting, need I say more?

Best charater based episode: Good Wilt Hunting, once again.

Best Moment: Wilt saying "Chwithmith" by accident at Good Wilt Hunting.

Best written episode: Good Wilt Hunting, AGAIN!!!

Best Tearbreaker Episode: Good Wilt Hunting. The moment of Wilt and his creator is just so sweet. Didn't make me cry, but very sweet.

Funniest Episode: Squeeze The Day (Finally! Something else other than Good Wilt Hunting!) Bloo's "Hot In Topeka" and "Pierre" lines are great. Still the top.

Best ending Credits: Say it with me: Good Wilt Hunting.

Worst Written Script: Imposter's Home For, Uh... Make-'em-up pals. *Why* must Frankie be the one misrable?!?! WHY?!?!?

Worst Episode: Everyone Knows It's Bendy. I *HATE* Bendy!! He blamed even on Wilt and got away with it!!

Least Funny Episode: Only A Surprise For You. There's nothing funny about Mac getting humilated!

Most Underrated Episode: I do enjoy "Where There's A Wilt There's A Way" and "Bloooooo", but some how, everyone hates it.

Runner-Up of best episode: "Bus The Two Of Us"
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:07 PM   #46
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

Favorite Episode: Good Wilt Hunting. its the best thing. EVER

Best charater based episode: go goo go, i just liked it

Best Moment: too many to pick just one

Best written episode: world wide wabbit. i thought it was well written for what it was.

Best Tearbreaker Episode: idk. im not really into tearbreakers.

Funniest Episode: Squeeze The Day. comeon, everyone knows "its hot in topeka" by now

Best ending Credits: world wide wabbit. it was weird, yet funny

Worst Written Script: make belive it or not. it was good, but just not good enough

Worst Episode: the big cheese. its annoying. stop airing it every 5 minuites alreadly

Least Funny Episode: land of the flea. it was nice, but i didnt find it that funny to be honest.

Most Underrated Episode: go goo go. as far as i know, not many people seem to like that.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:25 PM   #47
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Best Episode: Frankie My Dear - for obvious reasons!

Best Character-Based Episode: Setting a President - It's about time someone stood up to that darn rabbit!! GO FRANKIE!!

Best Written Episode: Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree - How they got the idea of Mac becoming sugar-freak worked well.

Best Animated Episode: See above

Funniest Episode: Setting a President - the mud slinging at Mr Herriman, Eduardo's punching gag, *cough*loser... what else?
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 12:28 AM   #48
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Best Episode: House of Bloos
Worst Episode: Cheese-A-Go-Go
Favorite Episode: Bus The Two of Us
Least Favorite: Bendy Did It
Best Written: Dinner Is Swerved
Worst Written: Blooooo