Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
Ricky Fieldmouse
Revived Member

HELLO THERE. I'M DOCTOR RABBIT  

Send a message via MSN to Ricky Fieldmouse
Default Obsessive 90's fans, rejoice!

The first time you enter this site, your first reaction will be "Where has this site been all of my life?". Poopdick TV (Excuse the ridiculously unsuitable name) is a website dedicated to what the people want, when they want it; A live video streaming site showing nothing but 90's cartoons, TV shows, and movies. The site's video channels are divided by three: Two for TV shows, and one for movies. There's even an On Demand feature and an in-browser IRC client to the side!

The only thing I didn't like is that the people on the chatroom tend to act like a bunch of /b/ rejects, even some of the Ops (Which may explain the site's name), but you don't have to use the chat anyway. Other than that, bookmark this site NOW and go 2 eeeett.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:11 PM   #2
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Ummm

I may have read this wrong but it seems the site says it has been flagged by copyright laws and is now being taken down or possibly rebuilt.

I'm not sure which one is right or wrong but I hope the latter in this case as this sounds and looks like an awesome website but as of right now it looks like its being reworked.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:29 PM   #3
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I'm seeing that too, but from what's still up it looks really cool! I saw Doug listed and got my hopes up that I'd see Pepper Ann too. I haven't seen that cartoon in YEARS and I miss it soooo much! It aired along with Doug, Sabrina the Animated Series, and Recess during "Disney's One Saturday Morning" (and "One Too"). Aww, I don't see Pepper Ann listed. But there's a number of other cool ones I'd love to check out sometime. Thanks so much for sharing, Ricky!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:30 PM   #4
Mr_Bloo_Veins
At Home

YOU CAN'T TAKE THE MIKE AND IKES FROM OUR VENDING MACHINES  

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Bloo_Veins Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Bloo_Veins

Dude...

they're playing Office Space.

MY FAVORITE MOVIE!
Mr_Bloo_Veins is offline   Reply With Quote