Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 09-11-2007, 03:55 PM   #41
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
Smashing episode.
Spoiler Below
It was great to see that some of the lesser known friends got a major role in this episode. There were references from Elton John, Black Sabbath, KISS, and others I can't think of right now. It was nice to see Goo again, which I kinda expected her to show up in this one.
Spoiler Below
Wilt's star shades and outfit, complete with top hat, was a tribute to '70's Funk legend, Bootsy Collins, of Bootsy's Rubber Band. Bloo's tour of his "crib" was straight from "The Osbournes" MTV reality show. And I've already mentioned the uh, "unique" sounds of 90's recording art...I mean group, Primus, who used to be made fun of on "Beavis and Butthead" on a regular basis. Stewart like them, though.

Best line? "And NOW, the group that's been exploding all over the place but not really since that would be totally gross, PIZZA PARTY!!"-MC Goo

And don't think that I didn't enjoy seeing Wilt in the tub; just wish we'd heard his singing!

pitbulllady

Last edited by pitbulllady; 09-11-2007 at 03:57 PM.
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:36 PM   #42
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

One of the other visual musical references was Bloo wearing the red Devo flower pot. I remember they did "Go Monkey Go" for the Powerpuff Girls.

I could see Frankie storming back into her trashed room in anger from a mile away, and it hardly diminished the funny factor of that scene.
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:39 PM   #43
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

The episode is quite cool! Bloo as a solo artist is kinda pointless, he seems to forget things like a song. He is good of making background effects. The band is alright, I'm not a rock person, but a hip-hop person. Frankie does appear in a couple of scenes, she doesn't seem happy to Bloo after messing up her room, if I were in Bloo's position I'd probably jump out the window. It's nice seeing Goo again, since "Make Believe It or Not". I give this episode an A-. The bands sound good and impressive if they work together.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:40 PM   #44
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Do we need spoiler tags after an ep has aired? Anyways...

EPIC. One of my favorite eps ever. You can bet mp3s of all three songs from the concert will be available for download on my site real soon...
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:48 PM   #45
emperor26
Foster's Legend

It was a good episode, and I like some of the references out there (especially the KISS one).

Also, I'm glad to see Goo again.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:52 PM   #46
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

"Co, co. Po-ta-toes."

I liked how all three looked bored.

One of my favorite one-liners I just remembered: "It isn't lame, it's lamé!"
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:06 PM   #47
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman414 View Post
One of my favorite one-liners I just remembered: "It isn't lame, it's lamé!"
I'm still not sure he said lamé just to say "lame" in a cool way or if he meant the costumes were made of lamé...
Old 09-11-2007, 07:53 PM   #48
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
You can bet mp3s of all three songs from the concert will be available for download on my site real soon...
Yaaaaaay!!!
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:02 PM   #49
Sparky

I just posted them here. They're hosted on my site now, but if I experience a bandwidth spike I'll have to put them on Megaupload. (Let me know, anyone, if there's any problems with them.)
Old 09-11-2007, 08:06 PM   #50
don Jaime
Settling In

I was less than impressed. The first two acts were drab setup. The third act got good for a bit, with a British Bloo showing off his trashed crib and the Devo-ish Taco Fiesta song, but then the so-so Pizza Party songs was played twice. Bloppy Pants' voice was garbled, and I have no idea what Goo said at all, it was just a jibbering rush. This was nowhere near as good as "Bloo Superdude." It's like someone drew a KISS Bloo and they tried to make an episode out of it.

Craig sure loves his Beatles. Anyone else spot the staircase from the red and blue greatest hits albums when Bloo was looking for the band?
don Jaime is offline   Reply With Quote