Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 12-05-2006, 03:58 AM   #1
Voxxyn
Banned

I hope Mr. Herriman gets a large role soon. He hasn't appeared much recently, and I think he deserves a new episode of his own soon.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:09 PM   #2
Thornwhistle
Banned

I see you.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
I hope Mr. Herriman gets a large role soon. He hasn't appeared much recently, and I think he deserves a new episode of his own soon.
He does have his own episodes.

Crime After Crime
World Wide Wabbit
Setting of a President
Thornwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:28 PM   #3
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

He said a new Herriman episode. And I agree. I luff that stiff-necked bunny so. He really hasn't had a beef with anyone through the whole last season! He started out as a tyrannical dictator, but now he's barely shown and kind of a pushover. =( It makes me sad.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:53 PM   #4
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Yeah, Mr H is an awesome IF. I think you have to see World Wide Wabbit and the pilot (especially) to realise that he's not just a pompous jerk. In the pilot, when he mentioned Mac getting bored with Bloo, and him being adopted by another kid until "he, too, tires of him", I could see real sadness in his voice.

He's another Fosters character that I can relate to, due to his mild cynism, his expectation of certain behaviour of civilised people which so often they do not live up to, and the fact that we're both blind without our respective eyewear.

Also, if I could get away with wearing a top hat every day, I would.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:12 AM   #5
Match Stick
Settling In

Send a message via MSN to Match Stick

hi there ...new here and i luv mr herriman...because when u see him at 'world wide wabbit' u can see he's really like any other i.f....but unfortunately ..there has to be someone in the show who is disciplined (mr herriman) and stop all the fun... so that those who are stopped (bloo and other i.f s) can come up with something even crazier

anyway i like how mr herriman is portraited in 'the bloo superdude', like Nazis...

this is to InsaneFan: is your quote from animaniacs?
Match Stick is offline   Reply With Quote