Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2006, 01:01 PM   #6
Voxxyn
Banned

I have a couple of ideas for episodes, both of which are currently untitled(As I'm not very good at coming up with puns).

The first one is actually a continuation of the 'overcrowded house' plot point in "Emancipation Complication", and would be probably suited as a 11-minute episode. Frankie, Madame Foster, Mr. Herriman and Mac(who volunteers) try to come up with an effective new advertising campaign that will increase the frequency of adoptions and cut the house's population back to a manageable level. I'm thinking that, at one point, Bloo would 'help out' as well. He'd hype up his idea as being infinitely more superior than the others, and then, when he finally reveals it... well, it's kinda something like this: "FOSTER'S! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE ADOPTION PAPERS!/FOSTER'S! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE ADOPTION PAPERS!/FOSTER'S! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE ADOPTION PAPERS!"

My second one? Through some kind of circumstance I've yet to come up with, Terrence ends up having to spend the day babysitting none other than CHEESE. (You know, I actually think this might be a good way to show Terrence's soft side...)
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote