Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 08-27-2006, 11:55 AM   #1
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow
Default Which Foster friend would you like to meet the most?

If you had the chance to meet anyone of the Foster's characters (human or imaginary friends, either is fine) in RL and by that i mean the CHARACTER NOT THE VOICE ACTOR...

1. Who would it be?

2. Why him/her?

3. And what would you like to do with him/her?

So basically this is asking every child's cartoon dream, if you could meet one of the characters at Foster's face to face, who would it be, why that character, and what would you do with them (ex. date, movie, video games etc.)
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:34 PM   #2
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Hmmmm... Mac I guess. He's fairly interesting. I dunno what I'd do, though. See if I met Bloo I'd challenge him to a game of Raiden II and win, and have fun. But I dunno...

I think you're supposed to answer the question, too.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:51 PM   #3
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Man, is THAT a no-brainer! I don't think anyone here has any doubts as to whom *I* would love to meet! The reasons as to why I would most like to meet that individual are too numerous to list here, as they basically would be the same reasons why I like this character more than any other. As for what I'd most like to do with/to him, well...let's just not touch that one, OK? Can't go getting myself kicked off VBulletin, now can I?

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 01:10 PM   #4
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

1. Oh, I have to pick one? Awwww.... well, guess. No, guess.

2. Because he's hilarious and also, adorable and huggable-looking.

3. I'd probably want to hug/squeeze him, but I don't think he'd like that much, so maybe arm wrestling or trying to eat a 2 foot sub in the shortest amount of time or making fun of chick flicks by laughing at the dramatic parts and throwing pieces of popcorn at peoples' heads. Or maybe play a game that I could safely assume neither one of us knows how to play (like chess) and make up the rules as we go along a la Calvinball.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:19 PM   #5
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Frankie. This lady means far more to me than any of you can imagine. I would like to tell her why, and how I feel about her, and thank her for making such a difference in my life. I would ask only if I might have the honor and the privilege of taking her out to dinner some evening, nothing more. She's already given me so much.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 01:26 PM   #6
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Frankie. This lady means far more to me than any of you can imagine. I would like to tell her why, and how I feel about her, and thank her for making such a difference in my life. I would ask only if I might have the honor and the privilege of taking her out to dinner some evening, nothing more. She's already given me so much.
I'm right up there with you. I think Frankie is one of the sweetest characters on TV, and though it hasn't been expressed as deeply on the show, she's got a big heart and is a very loveable and likeable person who loves what she does.

I'd want to meet her because I think she's beautiful, kind, caring, and down right funny in her own likeable way. Episodes like "Setting a president" and "Frankie my dear" are the best examples of why I would love to meet her.

I would love to meet Frankie and tell her how admirable her dedication is, and that she doesn't need some schmuck boyfriend to make her feel good inside. Dinner and a movie, it's the least I could offer to someone who's inspired me so much.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 08-27-2006 at 01:28 PM.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 02:13 PM   #7
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I'd want to meet them all. However, if I'm limited to one...well, you should know that he's definitely full of energy, does so much for being a little guy, and would definitely be a ton of fun to be around with, albeit a lot of trouble, too.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 02:30 PM   #8
ch3353-h4xx0rrrr
Permanent Resident
And it's Goo!  

1. Who would it be? Bloo.

2. Why him/her? Because he's just like me, only more devious.

3. And what would you like to do with him/her? I'd like to learn from Bloo. Then I'd keep him fooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeer .
Old 08-27-2006, 03:47 PM   #9
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
...Or maybe play a game that I could safely assume neither one of us knows how to play (like chess) and make up the rules as we go along a la Calvinball...
I think the 'checkers' that Mac and Goo and Bloo were playing in Go Goo Go was a reference to calvinball. (I would LOVE to play calvinball with Bloo!)
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:43 PM   #10
Voxxyn
Banned

This is tough, because I wouldn't mind meeting them all(Or most, anyway).

-Frankie, of course. Dinner and a movie, like Cass and Marshmellow said. During it, I would make sure that she knows just how grateful I am for her very existence, that her compassion and dedication is nothing short of wonderful, that she's a diamond in a mud full of unoriginal and unlikable female characters, that she makes a great role model and that, at least in my eyes, she's the TRUE epitome of female beauty. (I originally said I'd take her to a rock concert, but thinking about it now, it sounds a little ridiculous)

-Wilt would be especially good, since I WOULDN'T have to be shy and awkward like I would be with the others at first greeting. I'm not much of an athletic person, so I'd play some videogames with him.

-Goo, because I can relate to her minus the crazy part, as I'm an outcast too. If she's able to calm herself down, a discussion with her would be interesting.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 09-01-2006 at 03:28 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote