Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 09-18-2014, 11:38 AM   #1
Planty
secretdoorsecretdoorsecre tdoor

journalerism  

Default "Super Secret Crisis War: Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends" Discussion Thread

Anyone here? No? Oh, well.

So, as you may or may not know, Cartoon Network and IDW Comics (who also publish ongoing series for PPG and Samurai Jack) have banded together to bring us a 6 part crossover mini-series entitled "Super Secret Crisis War"

In addition to that mini-series are 5 one-shots centered in the worlds of Johnny Bravo, Billy and Mandy, KND, Cow and Chicken, and, obviously, Foster's

"The crossover event of the summer hits Foster's when one of Vilgax's robots known as "Unit 3XL", sets out to challenge Bloo, Eduardo, and a host of other familiar Friends! Will they pass the test? Or does the fate of Foster's rest in the hands of the house's newest resident Pixel?"

Buy it somewhere and then discuss it here.

Last edited by Planty; 09-18-2014 at 11:40 AM.
Planty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 11:19 AM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I had no idea! Not sure I'm interested in reading a crossover comic though; that's sorta fanfic-y territory, and not the Foster's universe I love.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:05 PM   #3
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

I like how comics aren't canon. There's no rules!