Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 09-16-2007, 12:54 PM   #41
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
That last statement made me go "Awww". I find the characteristic "Curiousity" in a character kinda...adoreable.
Oh yeah, I get that. Curiosty is the adorable expression that spreads across a dog's face when it comes dancing up to you to sniff you, and then jump on you. Aww
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 03:29 PM   #42
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

"Curiosity" or wonderment about the world around us, or beyond, is a sign of intelligence. Animals which display curiosity and explore around them, and engage in activities that appear to be for no other purpose than having fun, are regarded as the most intelligent. In educational circles, children which display the most curiosity and ponder things beyond their immediate environment and situations are typically the ones that will wind up being the most successful in the long run. I know a lot of folks don't think that Wilt is all that bright, because he can seem undecided and a bit wishy-washy at times, but you have to understand how his past, and his perception of himself, has affected his behavior. Wilt would rather opt out for letting people think he's a fool than to hurt anyone else's feelings or disappoint anyone ever again.

I really can't say, though, that I can see a big change in Wilt's personality or outlook since the start of Season Five, but then, he really hasn't been seen that much. He had a minor roll in "The Buck Swaps Here", "Something Old, Something Bloo", "Bloo Superdude and the Potato of Power", and "Schlock Star", but either barely appeared, or didn't appear at all, in the others. Yeah, he was seen quite a lot in "Cheese A Go-Go", but he hardly was himself in that episode, since he looked awfully depressed the whole time, and I don't think it was because he flubbed as a defense attorney, either. At least, though(assuming Bloo was at least just giving his "spin" on something real that happened), in "BSDATPOP", Wilt did have enough self-confidence to "pull rank" on Ed and Coco when they were fighting over the Game Guy and try to take it from them, using that old stand-by line that MY dad used to be so fond of, and that parents throughout history have relied upon! I'm hoping that before Season Five concludes, there'll be at least one Wilt-centric episode, or at least one in which he plays a very important role. I really would love to see more interaction between him and his creator, even if it's just sorta "evesdropping" on a phone conversation between them.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:49 PM   #43
Alandra
Newly Abandoned
We can escape our reality and escape into the world of Fosters, even if it is for 30 minutes  

Send a message via MSN to Alandra Send a message via Yahoo to Alandra

I agree with you Pitbulllady it would be nice to see some more interaction between Wilt and his creater soon in the future, even if it is a phone call. I mean they do have ALOT to catch up on, its been what more then 15 years they have missed out on between each other. Im excited when a new show comes on tv just to find out.

Alandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:14 AM   #44
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alandra View Post
I agree with you Pitbulllady it would be nice to see some more interaction between Wilt and his creater soon in the future, even if it is a phone call. I mean they do have ALOT to catch up on, its been what more then 15 years they have missed out on between each other. Im excited when a new show comes on tv just to find out.
It's been 30 years, actually!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:19 PM   #45
paddleman_2003
Banned
Entertain me!  

Location: Foster's Home for Bloo and those who stand in his shadow.

Wilt has an Appreciation thread and I don't!?!? NO WAY!!!
paddleman_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:28 PM   #46
paddleman_2003
Banned
Entertain me!  

http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3066

There! Fixed it!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #47
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

OMG you DOUBLE POSTED!
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:37 PM   #48
paddleman_2003
Banned
Entertain me!  

I'm the admin. I'm allowed to double post.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:38 PM   #49
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Humph. I thought admins were SUPPOSED to follow rules like everyone else. If someone made a rule, the person who MADE the rule has to follow it, too. Sparky never broke her own rules; why must you?
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:03 PM   #50
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Those were the rules because Sparky was in charge. Now Bloo is in charge and there is no rules, making your question moot. So really, you didn't even ask a question. And if you're gonna post big spaces of nothing on the site, I'll just have to report you!

Seriously, when is my adminship going through?