Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 12-07-2006, 03:40 PM   #1
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG
Default Return to Oz Preview and Help Needed

Since I had such a nice reaction to my Wizard of Oz/Fosters crossover I've been considering writing the sequel Return to Oz. But, I've come across a dilemma. Characters need to fill the void for Tik-Tok, Jack, Princess Mombi and Ozma.

I was considering Red for perhaps Tik-Tok, both being very slow physically but very strong. It's an appealing idea, to me. As for Jack I MIGHT have to use Cheese, as for the Gump and the evil Princess I have no idea. If you guys have any idea who I could cast as those characters do let me know. If not I'll fall onto my back up cast, which I'm not all happy with but it would work.

And since I'm feeling generous, here comes a preview of a scene in Return to Oz.

~*~

Mac tumbled over and over once he finally hit the smooth surface of the cave, and slid quite easily across the floor until he smacked into something. The two bodies rolled for a moment longer until they came to a stop, Mac shook his head to clear his mind, but sadly with little success. But then he realised just who he had crashed into. There was the Scarecrow, just as he remembered him with his crooked eye, and missing arm. The only difference was now he was clad in green clothing, and hanging around his neck was a pendant with a gold ?O? with a ?Z? within the ?O?. ?Scarecrow!? Mac shouted in both shock, and relief. He was alive, he wasn?t hurt or anything!

?Mac!? the Scarecrow declared besides himself with joy. He knew Mac would come, he knew it! Just as he was about to reach out to Mac and say something else, there was a crack of lightning and a flash of brilliant light and the Scarecrow was gone. All that showed he had been there, were a few loose pieces of straw on the floor. Mac stared, wide eyed at what was left of the Scarecrow before picking up the pieces in his hands.

?S? scarecrow?? he asked, but then the echoing voice of the Gnome King filled the air.

?As I was saying, your friend is the thief! All of those emeralds in the Emerald City really belong to me, so technically I?m only taking back what is mine. He had no right in stealing them.?

Mac turned his head, and saw one of the walls of the cavern had become a face. The rocky, misshaped face of the Gnome King. He looked old, and tired but very angry. But Mac didn?t care about that now, standing up he ran over to the large face which quickly melted into the wall. As soon as Mac arrived he thumped his fists onto the cavern?s wall. ?He didn?t steal anything! They were there when he got there!? he shouted into the darkness. He began to realise, there might be little to no hope for the Scarecrow now, being branded a thief by the Gnome King would probably mean a life sentence. Or death. Despite himself, Mac felt himself begin to shake and tears prick behind his eyes and he shut them, trying to stop himself from crying. ?He? he didn?t steal them? they were there when he came??

~*~

So there you have it. In process.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:05 PM   #2
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Awww.....poor Mac.

Ozma = Louise?
Mombi = Nina?
Jack = Jordan?
Bill(ina) = Bloo again? XDD

Heh. Ideas. Sorry, that's all I could think of. XD

Last edited by antgirl1; 12-07-2006 at 04:37 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 05:50 PM   #3
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I wish I had a clue. Unfortunately I never read any of the sequels, and I doubt my local library would have them. Don't let that stop you, though.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:06 PM   #4
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I wish I had a clue. Unfortunately I never read any of the sequels, and I doubt my local library would have them. Don't let that stop you, though.
Did you ever see the movie version of Return to Oz? I never read any of them either, however, I did see the movie many times.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:14 PM   #5
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Never saw it. I don't recall the reviews being very good, not that that means anything.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:06 PM   #6
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Good preview.