Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 08-16-2006, 11:14 AM   #11
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73
Cool

(*rereads*)

Oops. That's the second time this week someone has posted something that I missed, and I got the info wrong...

Sorry!!!

I know I said this on the old board, but does anyone ever wonder if there are any dark characteristics to Goo???

-Marty
Old 08-16-2006, 11:20 AM   #12
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

I dunno. See, Goo is the type of happy person that really dosn't have much to her, from what I've seen, but she does have some underlying motiviations. She's defintely(sp?) fixated on the idea of getting friends adopted. But darker parts? I don't think so... Any trouble she causes is very likely to be unintentional or just done without thinking, kind-of like Bloo in that respect.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:28 AM   #13
TraverseTown
Settling In

Available Now for only 79 easy payments of $4.99!  

And it doesn't see, like there are any new episodes MAINLY based around Goo coming up this season.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:46 PM   #14
ch3353-h4xx0rrrr
Permanent Resident
And it's Goo!  

This is *one* episode coming up focusing around Goo.

It's called "Make-Believe it or Not", and Goo accidently creates the villains from a video games. =O But I think it promises to be a good'un.

As for Goo's "dark" side, meaning of course what's inside of her that makes her a 3-dimensional character, I wonder about it as well. She has some insecurities, but those seem to be cleared up in her first appearance. I'm hoping we'll see some sort of clue as to aspirations, some sort of problem going on, or anything showing her full character in her future appearances.

Last edited by ch3353-h4xx0rrrr; 08-16-2006 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Adding in more information
ch3353-h4xx0rrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 04:49 PM   #15
lucyrocks73

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3353-h4xx0rrrr View Post
This is *one* episode coming up focusing around Goo.

It's called "Make-Believe it or Not", and Goo accidently creates the villains from a video games. =O But I think it promises to be a good'un.

As for Goo's "dark" side, meaning of course what's inside of her that makes her a 3-dimensional character, I wonder about it as well. She has some insecurities, but those seem to be cleared up in her first appearance. I'm hoping we'll see some sort of clue as to aspirations, some sort of problem going on, or anything showing her full character in her future appearances.
I agree...

In "Make Believe it or Not", we'll apparently get to see her nightmares... We'll get to see what she's afraid of, in other words (although, we already sort of know about the video game thing)...

Of course, I could be wrong- I was TOTALLY wrong about the way "I Only Have Surprise For You" turned out.

I always ponder these things... I have a writer's mind, although they hardly ever get to be put on paper...

-Marty
Old 08-16-2006, 07:43 PM   #16
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I'm indifferent on Goo. It's tough to follow the stuff she says, and at times, she can be pretty annoying. At the same time, however, she may help this series grow some more. Know what I mean? The only appearance of Goo I didn't like was from "Neighbor Pains." I think Grey DeLisle does a great job to perform a character as wacky as Goo.

She may be "overused" as some say, but she's pretty much here to stay for a while.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 01:10 PM   #17
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Does anyone know how tall Goo is?
Old 08-18-2006, 09:38 AM   #18
lucyrocks73

Question

No, but I wonder if she's really that tall or if her boots just make her taller (I'm 4'11, and I made myself A LOT taller for the school play last year by wearing cowboy boots. I actually hit 5'3...).

Is she really tall, or is Mac just short? I'm guessing the former, because anytime we see kids they are usually about Mac's height.

-Marty
Old 08-18-2006, 10:26 AM   #19
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

It's just that I dunno if she's older or something...

Hey, i'm 4'11 too!
Old 08-18-2006, 11:52 AM   #20
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

The thing I don't like about Goo is that I don't think she does have more to her. She's just a hyper kid whose insecurities have never been mentioned since Go Goo Go. She seems pretty one-dimensional to me.