Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 05-06-2007, 10:15 AM   #21
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I think she would be a little turned off at first, thinking that were like those two guys from "Good Wilt Hunting". But I'm sure with time she would warm up to us.
I noticed that at the end of "Cheese A Go Go" during the credits gag, Frankie was in an unfamiliar black car. It didn't look like Madam Fosters so I'm wondering if maybe, Frankie managed to get her own personal car? Heaven knows she deserves one and she shouldn't have to take the bus everywhere or always barrow her Grandmothers. That made me pretty happy.

Last edited by Medikor; 05-06-2007 at 10:45 AM.
Medikor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:17 AM   #22
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
I think she would be a little turned off at first, thinking that were like those two guys from "Good Wilt Hunting". But I'm sure with time she would warm up to us.
I noticed that at the end of "Cheese A Go Go" during the credits gag, Frankie was in an unfamiliar black car. It didn't look like Madam Fosters so I'm wondering if maybe, Frankie managed to get her own personal car? Heaven knows she deserves one and she shouldn't have to take the bus everywhere or always barrow her Grandmothers. That made me pretty happy.
I did not notice any difference - I thought she was in Mdm Foster's car. I will look at those end credits again. Hmmmmmm...
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:47 AM   #23
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
I did not notice any difference - I thought she was in Mdm Foster's car. I will look at those end credits again. Hmmmmmm...
It could very well have been Madam Fosters car, but I haven't seen it in so long and it looked different to me. When I saw it the first thing that popped into my head was "When did, Frankie get herself a car?"
Old 05-07-2007, 10:20 AM   #24
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
I think it simply depends on like with any fan boy or girl, how you approach the person your idolizing. Being yourself is the "smart thing" thing to do despite how uncool you may view yourself. Frankie isn't the kind of person to write you off by your looks or attitude, she's a "good inner" kind of gal.

The problem with Douglas and Adam was that they poured on the suck up factor and treated her like a goddess LITERALLY! If they had simply been a little nicer then the average guy would be, like the open door thing, pick up something she dropped, or offer money if she needs it for a payphone etc.

I think those kind of things would make a huge difference. I personally think she would maybe feel a little weirded out that so many people do admire her, but in the end, I think she would find it to be very "sweet of us" and that she, unlike most girls, would definitely tell you how much she appreciates your worth.

However, if we start groping her legs and kissing her feet, I have a feeling your gonna end up like Douglas and Adam and being viewed more as freaks then fans. Frankie is something special but she is also your average human girl, and that's the way you got to treat her, like the decent and honest human being that she is.

Not a love goddess, not "property", and CERTAINLY not a door mat.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:22 AM   #25
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Very good points, Mr.M and I totally agree. If I met Frankie (if she were real, of course) I would just be polite and act naturally. I can't say I would wow her with my words since I'm very shy and would likely fumble about the mouth.
I just wouldn't be able to talk to someone as easily in person as I can online. But I do open up after becoming comfortable with people. Who knows? Maybe, Frankie would find the shy ones cute.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:59 PM   #26
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
I just wouldn't be able to talk to someone as easily in person as I can online. But I do open up after becoming comfortable with people. Who knows? Maybe, Frankie would find the shy ones cute.
Everyone has that problem Medi, not just you. Besides if you recall how Frankie acted on her date with Dylan, she was pretty bumbling and shy and nervous as the next person.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:21 PM   #27
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Everyone has that problem Medi, not just you. Besides if you recall how Frankie acted on her date with Dylan, she was pretty bumbling and shy and nervous as the next person.
That's true. Thanks, Mr.M!
Old 05-07-2007, 03:12 PM   #28
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Guys, I hate to say this, but this discussion probably would be better suited to the Appreciation thread. Not everyone wants to read about our feelings about Frankie. Let's try to stick to more fact-based topics in here and keep the more emotional stuff, like how Frankie might feel about her fans, in the Appreciation thread, m'kay?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 03:38 PM   #29
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I'm sorry, Cassini. I'll try harder to determine where my thoughts would be better suited.
I may be wrong, but did Frankie go through another slight design change this season? I only seen "Cheese A Go Go" once, but I was sure that there was something different about her designer. I think it was her ear pieces or her eyelashes. Again, maybe it's just that I haven't seen the show for a while before that.

Last edited by Medikor; 05-07-2007 at 03:39 PM.
Medikor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #30
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

We all do it, don't worry about it.

I don't recall any design changes, but I've also seen CAGG only once, so it's definitely possible. Anybody else notice anything along those lines? The characters seemed to move more fluidly than in the past, but I noticed that mostly in Eduardo, not Frankie.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote