Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 01:02 PM   #1491
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
I'm sorry Invader Bloo, but you're incorrect.
Coco had a few episodes thrown her way, 'My So Called Wife' brought her into the spotlight with Herriman. Then she had the brains to set off a trend of card trading in 'Cuckoo for Coco Cards'. Herriman was also the more main character in 'Crime After Crime', not to mention his Funny Bunny Dance in 'World Wide Wabbit'.
That kind of takes the fun out of it. Sorry I stepped on so many toes, I'll keep out of this place if it upsets you all so much.
I count those as Herriman & Bloo episodes. Coco has to be the main foucs not just a main chracter. Which she hasn't yet.

No you don't have to keepout of hear. Just be a little careful, like I do in the Wilt thread. (Wilt fanatics are also very sensitive in my experiences)

I see Frankie playing the Sims & the arcade games (Pacman, Mario,etc..) not much anything else though.

Old 04-24-2007, 01:43 PM   #1492
vinny
The real mac.

NO U  

Send a message via MSN to vinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
I count those as Herriman & Bloo episodes. Coco has to be the main foucs not just a main chracter. Which she hasn't yet.

No you don't have to keepout of hear. Just be a little careful, like I do in the Wilt thread. (Wilt fanatics are also very sensitive in my experiences)

I see Frankie playing the Sims & the arcade games (Pacman, Mario,etc..) not much anything else though.
i dont know, she kinda has a point. thoese eps are about coco, even if she isnt in in much, if that makes sense.

[*just noticed this shold be in a different thread*]

Last edited by vinny; 04-24-2007 at 01:44 PM.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:27 PM   #1493
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Wow! One weekend of absence and I miss out on a lot. I guess Pokemon Pearl has absorbed me a little too mush. I'll have to read the new posts in depth later, but from what I scanned, CG has made a good point along with Mr.M, Vox and co.
I'll have to catch up later though because I'm in the middle of a lot of stuff. But for now I'll say that I'm sure that Frankie has many younger fans. Not to sound sexist, but I'm sure many of the young girls out there like Frankie. I know Madam Foster and Mr.Herriman are popular to that demographic and I'm sure Frankie is too. I'll try and get more in depth later.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:16 PM   #1494
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I've never really thought about it, but I would guess that she does play them. It's an easy way to relax a little and have some fun without leaving the house, which I doubt she has much time to do. I don't think The Sims 2 would be on her list of favorites, though, mostly because it can be very time consuming; I've played for multi-hour sessions repeatedly and sometimes feel like I haven't gotten much done.

I made Sims of the Foster's cast; I'm laughing at the thought of her making Sims of the Forum's members.
Time consuming is the understatement of the century; I could probably play all day and never see that big yellow round thing in the sky that comes out in the daytime and makes plants grow and stuff.

But I agree, she doesn't have much time for any form of recreation, so she'd need to play something that's easy to pull yourself away from or just play for a short time. Or The Sims 2 could become her gaming equivalent of Madame F's cookies. Either one.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:21 PM   #1495
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I don't think Frankie has the available time to play computer games, aside from her high score in the game room. However I do think she spends alot of her time on the internet perhaps chatting to friends or making the Foster's website better.

She seems the kind of person who would go online alot and chat with friends. It would make sense considering she rarely has the time to leave the house and meet up with any of her friends that she could converse with them through the online.

Of course that's just a theory of mine. I think Frankie WANTS to be more of an out going/out doors girl but is ending up as more of a in-doors kind of girl. Not that it's a bad thing or her fault or anything like that.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:53 PM   #1496
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
I didn't mean to say that others aren't allowed to express their opinions.

I'm sorry, Sparky. I really am. I promise to better my behavior from now on.
I tried not to be hasty in my decision, but as I have heard this from him before, and like it or not he DOES certainly come off as not believing people are entitled to opinions that differ from his; therefore Voxxyn has been banned. I didn't believe that it was worth the time and effort to try and work something out (what would I have to do, make him promise not to talk about Frankie any more?), and as he has already been suspended once, banishment seemed my only option. I am very sorry it had to be this way, I know many people like Voxxyn, and he was certainly active elsewhere on the forum outside of Frankie threads.

I am also closing this thread. It has become such a quagmire of hodgepodge that I believe it is time to start not only a new Frankie thread, but perhaps a few. I ask that from now on, you guys keep your "Frankie-admiration" posts separate from the actual discussion posts. Poems and images of your Sim version of Frankie don't really belong in the same thread as a discussion about what kind of college education she has or what kind of relationship you think she has with the other members of the house. You can *make* those kinds of posts, but I want them in a separate thread(s). This does in fact apply to all character threads (yes I'm looking at the Wilt thread) but as it never got as "bad" in there as it did here I won't close it; but you guys, please. Make a separate thread for that kind of thing from now on, okay? I mean, if you love a character so much, *more* threads is a good thing, right? With the minor characters I can see there being a need for only one thread but for the major ones, it's okay, as long as what you are posting really doesn't belong in any existing thread. I know that there may be a vague distinction between "discussion" and other stuff, but make a stab at it. We mods can always move stuff around.

edit: By the way, I'm not going to reopen the existing Goofball thread, but a new one may be started. I want people to respect one another there, and everywhere else. Some people LIKE Goofball and some don't. You each need to respect that you all have different opinions. Posts will be edited or deleted at my own discretion though, because I'm sick of the fighting. You have been warned.

Last edited by Sparky; 04-24-2007 at 06:56 PM.
Closed Thread