Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow
Default Movies that made you cry

I know there's a similar thread like this for Forrest Gump, but considering this thread covers such a larger topic range and is naturally about movies, I thought this would be an interesting thread to put up after seeing that Gump one.

What movies (if any) have made you cry? I never associated any shame or embarassment with crying, I don't think it's "wussy" if you do cry be it if your a guy or a girl. So I think we can safely say no one will judge anyone negatively by whatever films we put up here.

Also, what scene in particular in that movie made you cry, like was it anything specific that triggered your water works? I've only cried during 3 movies total, and it takes alot for a movie to make me cry.

#3 Titanic - the ending shot where you see that frozen baby in the water. I wasn't pouring tears but that definitely made my eyes watery.

#2 Independence Day - I don't know why but when I first saw this movie, I cried when Bill Pullman tells his daughter "mommy's sleeping now". I haven't cried during that scene since then but back then, it really got me good.

And the number 1 tear jerker movie for me, the one movie that makes me cry EVERY time I watch it:

#1 United 93 - The scene where the people are calling up their families on the phone on the plane.....I cry every time. I cried when i first saw it in theaters, and i cried again when I watched it at home. It's one of the most heart wrenching scenes I've ever witnessed.

What about the rest of you guys?
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote