Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 11-22-2006, 07:07 AM   #531
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
Very intresting. Farfetched, but intresting.

Wilt: I'm sorry, but I'm your father. Is that okay?
Now-adult kid: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Wilt: Oh, sorry!

I know, lame joke. But hey! The heck with it!

And I wonder: How did this "Star Wars" discussion get in this "Wilt" thread?
One of PBL's theories about Wilt & the BBHG.
Wilt will rock BBHG's world!...in BB...Tommorow...at 7....then the next day...at 11 am...

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:02 AM   #532
DoubleLatte
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
It will most definately be revealed in the movie, you get to see via a series of flashbacks just what happened to him. Just how he got hurt will make you think even more (if possible) of the one armed imaginary then you did before.
Oh great. This is all making me want to bang my head on the keyboard and beg to the gods for tomorrow to come.
DoubleLatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 11:31 AM   #533
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumshine 904 View Post
Twenty two years? Wow... Then he was abused?... Oh, now that's really making me cry...
Yeah, you can see the pics on the sec on the main page called "Photo Albulm". Wilt was there since the second year. Instead of getting adopted he must of been saying other friends are better, to be helpful.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:25 PM   #534
Sumshine 904
Settling In
Right.  

Send a message via AIM to Sumshine 904

Quote:
We don't know that...yet. The question of HOW he lost his arm and eye will be answered on Thanksgiving Day, but I DO know that he did once have two arms and two eyes, and as CG has stated in her un-spoilerish(is that a real word?)thread(she's seen the movie already), Wilt's past, his physical condition, and his personality are all closely tied together.

pitbulllady
*groans impatiently* Now I wanna see the movie more than I did yesterday! >.<

Quote:
Neh, I already know Wilt is wonderful, so I'm sure it won't surprise me if he did some truly heroic deed or just something totally selfless. It would fit him perfectly, after all. I can truly imagine Wilt jumping in front of a bus to save a kid or protecting someone from vicious street dogs.

Seriously.
I totally agree. :-D So, my new theory was that he saved a kid from rabid dogs, which tore Wilt's arm off and messed up his eye, and the kid and parents didn't want a messed up imaginary friend living with them (although I dun understand why they'd get rid of him, to me he's still adorable as always X3). This time this will be my final theory... Unless anyone else wants to make a better one.

-Wilt, "Good Wilt Hunting"
Sumshine 904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:43 PM   #535
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

My word that's violent. o_o
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 02:02 PM   #536
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumshine 904 View Post
*groans impatiently* Now I wanna see the movie more than I did yesterday! >.<

I totally agree. :-D So, my new theory was that he saved a kid from rabid dogs, which tore Wilt's arm off and messed up his eye, and the kid and parents didn't want a messed up imaginary friend living with them (although I dun understand why they'd get rid of him, to me he's still adorable as always X3). This time this will be my final theory... Unless anyone else wants to make a better one.

I'm not going to come up with anymore theories, since they will all very likely be proven wrong tomorrow night, anyway, LOL! I CAN say, though, that it's very unlikely that Craig and Lauren, being "dog people" themselves, would come up with a scenario in which one of their dearest creations is mauled by "street dogs"(whatever those are). Also, if Wilt was even slightly bitten by a rabid dog, and his family did not care enough to seek medical help for him, being an obviously warm-blooded, mammalian creature himself, he'd be very likely to develope the 100 percent LETHAL disease, too, wouldn't he? Rabid dogs don't run in packs; rabies is a horrible and excruciatingly painful disease that causes severely abnormal behavior in afflicted animals, and other animals recognize that something isn't right, and generally try to avoid the sick one. As for any dog attack, it would be next to impossible for any dog, no matter how large it is, to reach Wilt's head and upper torso, and if he were lying on the ground, they'd be more likely to go for his lower extremeties and body first, since that's how canines kill large prey-by disembowelment. Nasty, but effective, and I've witnessed it firsthand, watching a pack of Carolina Dogs(Dingoes, to you Aussies-yeah, we have 'em in North America, too)take down a doe. But even still, it would seem odd for dog lovers like Craig and Lauren(Wilt WAS, after all, based on one of their own dogs) would create a scenario which makes dogs out to be the villains, and surely knowing that a beloved character such as Wilt was torn up by dogs would have a negative impact on how many younger children see dogs.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:03 PM   #537
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I can at least say that isn't how it happened at all! I too am glad Lauren and Craig never chose to go with rabid dogs in any of their scenarioes. Sure in the opening of 'Phone Home' you see the poor little bone friend being chased by dogs, but you can blame that on the fact he was well. A bone.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:27 PM   #538
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
I can at least say that isn't how it happened at all! I too am glad Lauren and Craig never chose to go with rabid dogs in any of their scenarioes. Sure in the opening of 'Phone Home' you see the poor little bone friend being chased by dogs, but you can blame that on the fact he was well. A bone.

Yeah, those dogs were just hungry, and he was, as you said, unfortunate enough to look like a bone. If they'd been really vicious they would have attacked Wilt instead of just devouring that big steak he offered them in exchange for the bone Friend.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:47 PM   #539
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Yeah, those dogs were just hungry, and he was, as you said, unfortunate enough to look like a bone. If they'd been really vicious they would have attacked Wilt instead of just devouring that big steak he offered them in exchange for the bone Friend.

pitbulllady
Heh heh, you just know someone is going to take the above scenario and turn it into an out-take on the fan-fic forum.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 09:06 AM   #540
Sumshine 904
Settling In
Right.  

Send a message via AIM to Sumshine 904

Quote:
I'm not going to come up with anymore theories, since they will all very likely be proven wrong tomorrow night, anyway, LOL! I CAN say, though, that it's very unlikely that Craig and Lauren, being "dog people" themselves, would come up with a scenario in which one of their dearest creations is mauled by "street dogs"(whatever those are). Also, if Wilt was even slightly bitten by a rabid dog, and his family did not care enough to seek medical help for him, being an obviously warm-blooded, mammalian creature himself, he'd be very likely to develope the 100 percent LETHAL disease, too, wouldn't he? Rabid dogs don't run in packs; rabies is a horrible and excruciatingly painful disease that causes severely abnormal behavior in afflicted animals, and other animals recognize that something isn't right, and generally try to avoid the sick one. As for any dog attack, it would be next to impossible for any dog, no matter how large it is, to reach Wilt's head and upper torso, and if he were lying on the ground, they'd be more likely to go for his lower extremeties and body first, since that's how canines kill large prey-by disembowelment. Nasty, but effective, and I've witnessed it firsthand, watching a pack of Carolina Dogs(Dingoes, to you Aussies-yeah, we have 'em in North America, too)take down a doe. But even still, it would seem odd for dog lovers like Craig and Lauren(Wilt WAS, after all, based on one of their own dogs) would create a scenario which makes dogs out to be the villains, and surely knowing that a beloved character such as Wilt was torn up by dogs would have a negative impact on how many younger children see dogs.

pitbulllady
Oh, sorry, I didn't necessarily mean dogs with rabies. ^^; I just meant very vicouse, angry dogs running lose around town (although that does seem a bit random, lol). But I guess you're right, dogs might not work with what might've happened to Wilt's arm and eye.. I was probibly wrong anyway.

Quote:
My word that's violent. o_o
lol, Even if I was right I'm sure they wouldn't show blood and gore on Foster's.. Maybe some shadows near a terrified kid..

My mom just got mad at my dad and went somewhere out of the house... Hope she comes back...

-Wilt, "Good Wilt Hunting"

Last edited by Sumshine 904; 11-23-2006 at 09:07 AM.
Sumshine 904 is offline   Reply With Quote