Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Other Fan Creations

Notices

Other Fan Creations Post and discuss any and all other Foster's-related fan creations here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2006, 04:40 PM   #1
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Default Wilt hoodie!

Remember a time long, long ago whenever I made a post about making hoodies with Wilt and Eduardo on them? Well, I finished the Wilt one! It's a red hoodie modeled after the official Bloo one at the Cartoon Network store. It's got Wilt's number 1 on the front with stitches on the left sleeve, and on the back, it's got a pretty big picture of Wilt and his name in "yearbook"-type lettering.

I tried to get the best picture of it that I could, but that is nearly impossible because 1) my digital camera is TERRIBLE and 2) my house has almost entirely spot lighting, so my pictures either turned out too dark or WAY too washed out. Here is the best one I could get of the back:

I am very proud of the whole thing, except for maybe the stitches on the arm - they didn't turn out QUITE like I wanted them to, but live and learn I guess. They don't look terrible or anything, just not what I wanted.

Here's a picture of the front (and me trying to make peace with the fangirls, even though it IS warm and snuggly, just like Wilt Hehe I know... I'm mean!):

I've yet to make the Eduardo one because I've found it's almost impossible to find the right color hoodie. Still looking though... if anyone knows of a place, tell me and I'll get on it!