Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Websites

Notices

Websites Post links to and news about Foster's-related fansites as well as official sites here.

Old 07-29-2009, 04:08 PM   #21
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

It's that time again, sorry. I need $40 for site hosting and it's time to renew our vBulletin license - this price has gone to $60 per year (I think it was like $35 before). I just came back from vacation to find a $175 bill from the DMV waiting for me, so you can see I have a problem. If anyone can help out it would be awesome. Thank you.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:06 PM   #22
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Now that I have a little money to throw around again, let me pay my rent and make sure all my bills are up to date, and I'll see if I can help out.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #23
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Btw I just wanted to clear up, the vBulletin license was $40 not $60 (it said $60 in the renewal email) and the monthly site fee is only like $20 not $40 - I forgot part of that is for my other site theneitherworld.com and you guys don't need to donate to that, lol. I could still use donations I just wanted to clear up the amounts I posted before.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #24
Sparky

Okay, we talked about this at the Comic-Con but I wasn't able to implement it until now because I was working on other projects...

Remember the Foster's badges I posted here? And I said they weren't for sale? They're not...for sale. However I've decided to start giving them out as gifts in exchange for donations. You know how when you make a pledge to a public TV station they give you gift depending on how much you pledged? I'm doing something like that. Right now all I have are those badges (I'll make more designs as I get the time). I also have a round Never Forgotten badge the same size, I don't remember if I've posted that anywhere here, but its the same design I put on this bag, just smaller.

So let's say that every $25 you donate gives you one "point" you can redeem in any way you want. The round badges are worth one point each, so you could get one of those per $25 you've donated. Future designs may be larger/more complicated and be worth multiple points, so you could wait until I create something you want to donate, or donate whenever and just wait to redeem your points.

This is retroactive, so if you've already donated you may request badges whenever you like. (I'll keep track of how many points you've spent.)

Shipping I guess will be free. I know shipping stuff overseas will be more expensive but I don't want to penalise people for being in other countries. So hopefully that's fair. And hopefully giving these out as gifts in return for site donations is okay, I didn't exactly ask Craig. (Btw these come as iron-ons by default but if you want them with no backing so you can sew/glue them on, be sure to tell me!)
Old 10-14-2009, 05:05 PM   #25
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I also have a round Never Forgotten badge the same size, I don't remember if I've posted that anywhere here, but its the same design I put on this bag, just smaller.
I don't remember seeing this, did you share it before? I remember your "big" backpack, which, I still say is the most awesome backpack ever. And I applaud you for finding the time to do all these things, sometimes I don't know how you do it.

Do you have any ideas yet as to new designs you might be coming out with later?
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #26
Sparky

I don't think I did on here, just on DA.

To make new designs I will most likely turn to clipart and like, images from the calendars. I've been busy with commissions lately but if anyone wants something specific for their donation let me know.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #27
Sparky

Well the show may have ended but the site fees have not budged. As I recently started a home business and my expenses are still outweighing my income, I can use all the help I can get to keep this site running. I don't want to be a bother, but donations really would be helpful. Thank you.

(Or you could buy/commission some stuff from me.)
Old 05-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #28
Sparky

Sorry, could use some help again (like 20 bucks)...this past month has been pretty dry income-wise. :/ Thanks.

(Btw we have the yearly vBulletin and domain name fees coming up in a couple months I think it is, just a heads-up.)
Old 05-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #29
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

If you can hang on until the 15th of the month - I will pony up.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #30
Sparky

I think the website fee goes through the first week of the month, like around the 5th (just for everyone's info). But I'll take what I can get.