Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Websites

Notices

Websites Post links to and news about Foster's-related fansites as well as official sites here.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:39 AM   #101
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

The best part about this is that Wilt takes it anyway XDD Because he "can't... say... that word." XD I fed him a burger made out of sugar, eggs and milk and he went, "Well, I can't say this is the best I've eaten, but thank you for trying anyway!" and I ROFLED for about a minute straight. XD

Eduardo and Wilt seem the easiest to take care of. Bloo's hard to talk to, since all the "random" questions "I" give him has him getting angry and annoyed. >>; Although he seems to like talking about "Episodes" when the option comes up. I just talk to Wilt about sports or Ed about food and they're both happy. XD Coco likes surprises.
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:59 AM   #102
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Long time since I put up these! XD

+He likes stew.
+Likes veggie pie and chicken
+Wilt likes Funk Music
-Not a fan of cartoons.
-Gadgets arn't Wilt's thing.
+Remember when I said that he likes little dolls? Well, he doesn't like to play with them.

Last edited by antgirl1; 10-08-2007 at 04:39 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 11:04 AM   #103
silverbatwing
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptps View Post
......*facepalm* Uh... The house IS supposed to be messy... that's the point of the game? Every time you log in you have to clean up what the Friend has messed up to "earn" points, and the "messiness" resets every day / few hours. ^^;;;

Edit: Look, this is the official FAQ for the game. Basically the Adopt a Friend 2 program is like an online Tamagotchi or virtual pet, except in this case, you get to be the care taker of the house as well. You can feed/play/talk with your Friend twice daily (2 times), and numerous items will reset around the house. Clicking on the items to restore them will earn you points.

Thus far, these are the objects that have been proven clickable:

Lobby: Madame Foster's bust, Plant on the left, Clock
Kitchen: Sauce spill on the floor, kettle, blending machine
Washroom: Misted mirror, busted pipe, shower spray, toothpaste, soap, laundry basket
Foyer: Fish in fishbowl
Bedroom: Bedsheets (always clear this first if given the option; once a Friend goes to sleep this task will be "taken off"), Toys
Arcade: Machine plug, TV, "Terrance"

I've noticed that both phones in the house have been rendered as flash objects, but thus far they haven't rung. Maybe it's just an additional graphic thing, like how the "sleeping" Friends are rendered in GIF. format instead of a looping flash symbol.

Occasionally the Friend will let you take a photo of him or her, and sometimes upon your entrance to the mansion will ask a question that "calculates" how happy you are with him/her. There are also times when a Friend will request to play a virtual game with you, or ask for a snack that you as the player will have to prepare for him or her. These "questions" don't really contribute to your final score so you can click on any option. (It's fun to see them react to eating a burger made from eggs, cheese and milk, though.)

Does that clear things up?
well, i know the house is supposed to be a mess. right after my last post, i noticed points accumulating. yes your post did help.

i'm still puzzled about where he goes tho.
silverbatwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:24 AM   #104
silverbatwing
Newly Abandoned

Default site problems?

Ok, so i've been having fun with the site.

Has anyone else noticed if the site is down? I'm sure my friend is gone now, but for the past couple of days, i just get a box with a red x in the corner.

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues, or it's just my computer.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:43 AM   #105
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

I haven't been able to access the game for the past four days. I'd get a blank page with that annoying Cheese pooted ad in the top, but nothing loads.

...which is sad because my account with Wilt was nearing one the hundred thousand points marker, but... ah well.
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:13 PM   #106
silverbatwing
Newly Abandoned

ok, i'm glad it isn't just me... but i'm a little sad too.
Old 12-01-2016, 02:18 PM   #107
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Damn, it's long gone.