Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 04-23-2007, 10:50 PM   #121
Owly
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech View Post
THe game renews your chores with new onse if and only if all your chores are completed and you are logged off when the game update occures around 12pm EST. (Midnight)
Monty
Several of us had experienced the same problem before and it was discussed in this thread (post #99-103). Monty has posted a detailed explanation of how that happened and the above is just part of it. I believe it'd be helpful if you go back and read the entire post
Owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:57 PM   #122
Vicks
At Home

The "new day" starts midnight ET (9pm Pacific) each day. Occassionally there will be glitches or server issues, but it shouldn't last too long.

A couple things to keep an eye on:
  • Make sure that you have finished chores each day. There have been times I missed finding that last item.
  • Make sure you aren't in the middle of a favor or Adventure. You won't be able to do anything else until you complete what it is you are currently doing. You can always cancel it, but you can only do one at a time.
  • Keep an eye on your chores/favor bar. Above it are faces of friends you have done favors for, who are now waiting to help you with your chores. You can have up to 4 filled, however you'll want to keep at least one spot empty so you don't do what I, and others, have done. I've finished my chores, went to do a favor, but since my 4 spots were filled, I couldn't go do a favor. Then my bars were off and when I went to do an Adventure with Bloo, I couldn't unlock a mini-game the same day. I had to wait until the next day. My suggestion is to do a favor first, go do your chores and have someone help you with part of at least one chore, so you'll always have a slot open for the next day.

Hope these tips help you. I know for me, and others, it has been an issue from time to time. Enjoy the game and welcome to the group!
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 06:03 AM   #123
montitech
Foster's Legend

Good Tips Vicks.
I accidently blundered one of my accounts twice this past week becasue of missing those points.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:13 PM   #124
Nickleew
Newly Abandoned

Default Coco's Photo #36

Nobody will probably be able to answer this question, but I am missing Coco's Album #36 photo. I thought I got the high scores on all the games, and I have Coco's #37-45 already.

Anybody know where they got #36 from?

Thanks
Nickleew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 03:09 PM   #125
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickleew View Post
Nobody will probably be able to answer this question, but I am missing Coco's Album #36 photo. I thought I got the high scores on all the games, and I have Coco's #37-45 already.

Anybody know where they got #36 from?

Thanks

I do not think anyone has logged what photos came from what game, If it is any help, The CoCo album is the last album so, start from the current update and work backwards checking each minigame to make sure they were completed. The bottom of the logon screen specifies what month each minigame was released.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:31 AM   #126
Zonix
Newly Abandoned

Is there any new codes that you can put in? I do not live in the US, so i can't watch.
Zonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:22 PM   #127
Vicks
At Home

This belongs in the Secret Codes thread. Fortunately the codes blitz is OVER and there are NO MORE CODES - for now. THANK GOD!! I'm sorry, but I really got sick and tired of all the stupid posts about the codes. I'm really, really glad it's over.
~Vicks
Old 04-25-2007, 06:05 PM   #128
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Oh you think its "over"? Try sifting through my emails sometime.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:30 PM   #129
Vicks
At Home

Yeah, I have the utmost empathy for you. I know what it's like. Codes are the bane of any forum mod's existance. I'm sure there will be a few more codes, but I'm glad the blitz part is over. I'm really sorry you get flooded with stupid e-mails. Just think, the game will probably be over soon, so those will die down.
~Vicks
Old 04-26-2007, 06:18 PM   #130
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

You know what I also get, people emailing me fake codes; they're either hoping I post them without testing to make myself look bogus, or they saw them elsewhere and want to feel cool by being the "first" to notify me of a "new" code - even when they haven't bothered to see if its real.

Like, I got one today that said "Another code is fosters." My reply was "No it isn't."
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote